OT: Panda Express? Yay or nay?

KingRevolver

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Timely and I have the most experience with kitchens but no surprise we disagree lol...

I spent 2yrs straight plunbing food courts at LAX, and that goes back just over 20yrs but because if that I've been asked countless times by different contractors to do job walks where they were going to turn a restaurant into a different theme and Reno is 100% correct....Asian kitchens / back of house, are by far and away the most disgusting.

I don't mind getting dirty on these walks, open up a ceiling tile to look at the plumbing, lay on the floor regardless the grease to look at plumbing ground level....But I stopped going that at Asian kitchens as I seen something stare back at me one time in the ceiling and the floor had more then grease in it, more like whatever the sewer backed up...

Nothing compares to the fvcking disgusting filth in an Asian kitchen and you all know I love me some Asian but I call it like I seen it....

Marty is 100% Spot On.....

Timely and I have the most experience with kitchens but no surprise we disagree lol...

I spent 2yrs straight plunbing food courts at LAX, and that goes back just over 20yrs but because if that I've been asked countless times by different contractors to do job walks where they were going to turn a restaurant into a different theme and Reno is 100% correct....Asian kitchens / back of house, are by far and away the most disgusting.

I don't mind getting dirty on these walks, open up a ceiling tile to look at the plumbing, lay on the floor regardless the grease to look at plumbing ground level....But I stopped going that at Asian kitchens as I seen something stare back at me one time in the ceiling and the floor had more then grease in it, more like whatever the sewer backed up...

Nothing compares to the fvcking disgusting filth in an Asian kitchen and you all know I love me some Asian but I call it like I seen it....

Actually I probably have the most experience in commercial kitchens as I have own one for over 20 years.

My sister in law was a government food inspector

She always told me what restaurants to not eat at

Asian kitchens are definitely the most disgusting of all restaurants as they deep fry and stir fry most of the dishes

Owners are usually overworked and staff fresh off the boat

I'm convinced timely is missing a chromosome. He's kinda funny lookin too

I imagine food courts with plumbing issues aren't the cleanest at the time you arrive. I'm not even sure you and I disagree here... i didn't comment on Chinese restaurants. I commented on Barry saying every kitchen is disgusting which just isn't true.