Anybody play at BetUs

RocketMan

My first book

Stumbled on tennis insights forum (I think name)and tailed some guy named King Something and went on crazy run . 7$k Got the run around on payout . Lost pretty much the whole thing on Federer vs Tsonga. Wa s a major final or semi. Federer had a big lead and choked it away.i got so pissed I cut some trees down in my yard and used a pick axe to take out the roots like a lunatic. Was a new hous /neifhborhood and I remember neighbor looking at me through the window.

Guest pocketrockets

I really know the numbers...ran that shop for a year....

didnt know that... no wonder why you dont like em hahah... this was a long long time ago?

you think their profits are smaller now? I used to run the daily reports to send them to the big dogs

didnt know that... no wonder why you dont like em hahah... this was a long long time ago?

you think their profits are smaller now? I used to run the daily reports to send them to the big dogs

Profits are probably larger than ever...the daily reports to those scumbags were to let them know who were the 5 biggest winners for the day....then they would slow pay them or give them an excuse to label them a non recreational player...that was back in 2002...those brothers are a piece of work...

Guest pocketrockets

Profits are probably larger than ever...the daily reports to those scumbags were to let them know who were the 5 biggest winners for the day....then they would slow pay them or give them an excuse to label them a non recreational player...that was back in 2002...those brothers are a piece of work...

:laugh

yep, profits of $2 mill weekly in avg

Guest pocketrockets

you use the debit card?

if so not too shabby

honestly when working there enever heard anyone being stiffed... but I did lines work, not finance or CS

maybe they changed their ways for the most part?

you use the debit card?

if so not too shabby

honestly when working there enever heard anyone being stiffed... but I did lines work, not finance or CS

maybe they changed their ways for the most part?

Keep dreaming....they have stiffed countless....

They make money because of volume...they spend millions a year on advertising...

Guest pocketrockets

Keep dreaming....they have stiffed countless....

They make money because of volume...they spend millions a year on advertising...

but yet they only accept new players that are recommended by existing ones?

there is no sign up option at the website