Unreal. PLOMMER fishing on craiglist CR

Guest pocketrockets

Guest pocketrockets

https://costarica.craigslist.org/eng/d/cryptocurrency-mining/6304528835.html

Looking for investors interested on Cryptocurrency mining. Great ROI. Best investment ever ! 

Bitcoin BTC 1 - $3944 usd 
Ethereum ETH 1 - $275 usd
Litecoin LTC 1 - $62 usd

* Taken from https://www.worldcoinindex.com/ (copy and paste)
What is better then this?
Where can you get that type of earnings?
The answer is very simple, in no other business.
So, if you are ready to start making serious $$$ contact me today. Lets talk.
I would setup all mining hardware and mining programs + wallets, also I will take care of equipment and all mining process.
Coins will be delivered in a 70/30 percentage. 70 % for you and 30% for me. This will be given in a monthly basis, after expenses that includes: Internet & Electricity bill, NO Maintenence fee.

Guest pocketrockets

Wow

A guy fishing on the www for $

Amazing

Well let me put it as clear as I can fatty.

Ive seen you these last weeks struggling for content, picking fights and faggotry with Hoops, Monkey, etc. We get it, you NEED to give your unsolicited narrowminded opinion in every thread. Is part of the cons of posting here, we all do despite of you... you just aint too bright too be really annoying, at 1st is not as clear but time wears you down. Easily.

Now, go raffle some McD card, or better yet, go battle post some bullshit with Wade downstairs. 

Forum sometimes fuckin deserted. A big part of that is you.

Now you wanna be the town hick drunk and try and pick more fights your absent intellect cant win, go ahead, fight solo. Id rather take a piss in the park.

they have poker again right?

BoDog?

I think so.

I used to have an account but fucked it up after accidentally bouncing an e-check for a tiny amount, they voided my $1800 in winnings off that deposit - well they froze my account anyway. Told me I could have my balance if I deposited to cover the outstanding amount but I didn't trust them.

So I have a BoDog.eu account with $1800 in that I cant touch. Been that way since 2010. 

Haha gl Plom

Yeah thanks pal. You know I was just thinking I could use that dough to get my Canadian passport, US waiver and 5 year Visa done.

The Waiver fee is $585 plus $700 for the lawyer to prepare my application and submit it to US Immigration.

At least then I could go across the river to see my Leafs play in Detroit.

Plommy you fuck, how are you pal?

I'm hangin in there pal. Thanks for asking.

I gotta have my head examined leaving $1800 in an acct under my current circumstances. Back when this happened at BoDog I wasn't broke, was making good money and not worried about it. Now that I'm broke I can't afford to leave that money out there.

Ive seen you these last weeks struggling for content, picking fights and faggotry with Hoops, Monkey, etc. We get it, you NEED to give your unsolicited narrowminded opinion in every thread. Is part of the cons of posting here, we all do despite of you... you just aint too bright too be really annoying, at 1st is not as clear but time wears you down. Easily.

Now, go raffle some McD card, or better yet, go battle post some bullshit with Wade downstairs. 

Now you wanna be the town hick drunk and try and pick more fights your absent intellect cant win, go ahead, fight solo. Id rather take a piss in the park.

are you saying boater sucks?

Guest pocketrockets

UNLOCKED!!

Straightened out my mess from SEPTEMBER 2010 at BoDog and now have my $1731 back!!

Shweet!

Thanks you know who - you See you next Tuesday !!

somehow ill manage to pinpoint this as my good deed of the week  :laugh

Guest boatboatboat

you are only here because someone feels sorry for you

100% true story

am what it am

he is fearful you were unstable enough to off your self

I on the other hand could give a rats ass