Belmont Fall 2017

rdalert447

I'm finally home after outrunning Irma, so have some spare time to play Belmont. Not going crazy, just need a little action before Keeneland starts on Oct 6. Gonna mainly focus on trainers that usually do well at Saratoga but for one reason or another had bad meets.

Saturday 9/16/17

Race 3

$40 win #6 Spa Shackalacka 15-1

J. Englehart had a rough Spa meet after two years of solid success. Since Saratoga ended, he's hitting at about 60% at Finger Lakes. I would think his barn downstate will be cycling back into form.

Race 9

$40 win #7 Empress of the Nile 20-1

$1 ex ALL/7

Bond had a bad Spa after printing money the last few years. This is one of his few winners there, and it's a huge step up. But the horse won impressively for his main owner, and it's an aggressive move from a usually conservative trainer. Either way, his barn has to start doing better.

Good luck to anyone playing!

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm finally home after outrunning Irma, so have some spare time to play Belmont. Not going crazy, just need a little action before Keeneland starts on Oct 6. Gonna mainly focus on trainers that usually do well at Saratoga but for one reason or another had bad meets.

Saturday 9/16/17

Race 3

$40 win #6 Spa Shackalacka 15-1

J. Englehart had a rough Spa meet after two years of solid success. Since Saratoga ended, he's hitting at about 60% at Finger Lakes. I would think his barn downstate will be cycling back into form.

Race 9

$40 win #7 Empress of the Nile 20-1

$1 ex ALL/7

Bond had a bad Spa after printing money the last few years. This is one of his few winners there, and it's a huge step up. But the horse won impressively for his main owner, and it's an aggressive move from a usually conservative trainer. Either way, his barn has to start doing better.

Good luck to anyone playing!

​Waiting on 2 of Bonds horses that ran at Spa   OHO and Our Way

Woodbine has not been good to me.Yesterday there was a promo to hit the late p4. Missed.

Tried to hit super hi 5 carryover. Missed.

Today promo was to hit exactas on at least four races.

I got one right out of five races bet so I'm giving up now.

09/17 2:41 PM Woodbine TB 8 $2.00 EX (PWHL) 6, 12 / 3, 4, 6, 11, 12, 13 $20.00  

09/17 2:40 PM Woodbine TB 7 $2.00 EX (PWHL) 3 / 2, 4, 8, 9, 10 $10.00 $0.00     09/17 2:40 PM Woodbine TB 6 $2.00 EX (BOX) 1, 6, 7 $12.00 $24.50     09/17 2:39 PM Woodbine TB 5 $2.00 EX (PWHL) 1, 6 / 1, 3, 6 $8.00 $0.00     09/17 2:31 PM Woodbine TB 4 $2.00 EX (BOX) 1, 6, 7 $12.00 $0.00