HR wager 200% bonus

Teddy kgb

maybe gabe gets to keep his freeplay funds while the rest of us are just returned our winnings?

the suggestion gabe just gave poor teddy now has teddy with an even balance if the HR side wins and he has to roll it over 18X. ouch. maybe he did it on purpose now that i think about it lol.

The point is to lose at hrwager and win on other side at another book

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

edit: yes, but His return isn't 3k at hr if he wins.

yes gabe, but he shouldn't bet $1500 at 5dimes and $1500 at hrwager (1k of it being a freeplay). That makes absolutely no sense. His return isn't 3k at hr if he wins.

was trying to edit and add to the post and saved changes midway. but that is not the way to maximize your return at all.

what rito wrote.

best bet is to use them on 2 team parlays with ml dogs if allowed or as rito pointed out, the biggest +money dog; i don't think many books accept them on 3 teamers+ anymore. I haven't had a freeplay in quite some time though so not sure on that rule. gabe is capping his freeplay value at 50% at best and odds are you might lose a few cents and not find a dead even line so 45%ish.

I personally don't care where fella plays, and could give two shits about gtbets.

I can tell you if you deposit 500 and get the 500 cash match, you'll get way better limits than sponsor books.

I know the owners, I used to work with them at Nine and the old vipsports. I placed one soccer bet on Olympiakos for $250  4 years ago and hit and the limits were slashed to $10 after the game was graded.