Tomorrow could be interesting in the NFL after Trumps comments

mikeman

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

True love of something is to want it to be IT's BEST

Our race relations and equality in this country are not the BEST they can be.

Being happy with the status quo  isn't good enough for ANYONE who wants the USA to be the best

Kneeling during the Anthem isn't disrespectful to the flag veterans or the USA.

Hell you KNEEL In Church

I have seen no players turn their backs to the flag, give a finger to the flag. Nor have I heard any players say they are against veterans .

They are kneeling to brig attention to a real and tangible are "OUR" (your, mine and theirs) country needs to improve upon.

For some it seems easier to fold their Arms and say "fuck them Ni@@ers, send em back to Africa My daddy fought in the war." Rather than engage in an open and honest dialoge about what "WE" (you,me them) can do together to make our great country the BEST it can be. 

I also hear some say "well fuck they are making 10 million a year what do they have to be mad about"

I shake my head...........

No one listens to the homeless man or the single mother when they attempt to call attention to areas we can improve.

Change comes from within

Change comes from people in positions of notoriety.

Move past the kneeling................and towards the topic.

I agree with you somewhat, unfortunately the first question in any frank discussion about race is "why are  blacks so stupid", if we can accept that as a basis of discussion, perhaps we could make some progress.

I agree with you somewhat, unfortunately the first question in any frank discussion about race is "why are  blacks so stupid", if we can accept that as a basis of discussion, perhaps we could make some progress.

How you gonna discuss that with anyone without getting your face caved in?

Gutless rednecks are jealous.

They have no voice, no stage, no influence. 

When is the last time anyone gave half a fukk to what Merlin Bodine had to say?

It makes me wonder...

If the USA is such a bad place with terrible race relations and awful policies, why does everyone want to come here?

We may have our issues, but we are far and away the most successful country the planet has ever seen.

Likely a fair score say, 25-30 years ago.

In the 21st century, many places in the world proving to be equally awesome places to live, raise families and to do business.

The notion of "American Exceptionalism" is a tad bit obsolete, but that doesn't stop politicians of all stripes from using it as a campaign rally cry. Most ironic is the draft dodging donnie, but he's hardly unique

Likely a fair score say, 25-30 years ago.

In the 21st century, many places in the world proving to be equally awesome places to live, raise families and to do business.

The notion of "American Exceptionalism" is a tad bit obsolete, but that doesn't stop politicians of all stripes from using it as a campaign rally cry. Most ironic is the draft dodging donnie, but he's hardly unique

Clinton and Bush used college draft deferrals. it's not a Trump thing...

We remain the most powerful nation on earth and I harbor no guilt for it.

Guest boatboatboat

this is why we stand                   

Ck

have you heard any vets say they are against Vets?

since when has kneeling become akin to flipping the bird?

geez millions worldwide kneel to show praise and reference

you people are to much

grasping at straws rather than discussing the topic

True love of something is to want it to be IT's BEST

Our race relations and equality in this country are not the BEST they can be.

Being happy with the status quo  isn't good enough for ANYONE who wants the USA to be the best

Kneeling during the Anthem isn't disrespectful to the flag veterans or the USA.

Hell you KNEEL In Church

I have seen no players turn their backs to the flag, give a finger to the flag. Nor have I heard any players say they are against veterans .

They are kneeling to brig attention to a real and tangible are "OUR" (your, mine and theirs) country needs to improve upon.

For some it seems easier to fold their Arms and say "fuck them Ni@@ers, send em back to Africa My daddy fought in the war." Rather than engage in an open and honest dialoge about what "WE" (you,me them) can do together to make our great country the BEST it can be. 

I also hear some say "well fuck they are making 10 million a year what do they have to be mad about"

I shake my head...........

No one listens to the homeless man or the single mother when they attempt to call attention to areas we can improve.

Change comes from within

Change comes from people in positions of notoriety.

Move past the kneeling................and towards the topic.

Only thing holding black people back is black people