Pic inside Mayweather's Beverly Hills mansion

KingRevolver

No, Mayweather's star power paid for that fight.

Are the MMA clowns that McGregor has fought as rich as Mayweather? Of course not.

Dickhead, without McGregor there wouldn't have been another 100mill+ payday

He wasn't going to fight again, if it wasn't a tomato can. He would have stayed retired

Any other fight that paid him that much, he would've lost

First of all, I never even watched the fight. I have no opinion on who won. And Foreman is talking about his opinion of the fight given the rules, which is what he was asked about.

I was talking about what the rules ought to be, not about who won or how the fight should have been graded given the existing rules. 

Giving points to someone for dodging a punch is not how anyone in real life scores a FIGHT. When was the last time you saw someone with a pen and paper counting offensive efficiency in a bar fight? Everyone agrees that whoever wins a fight, be it a street fight, hockey fight, whatever, is the person who inflicted more damage than he took. Yet current boxing rules reward dodging a punch and punish missing a punch. That tells you that boxing is something other than fighting. And that's fine, but people want to see a fight, not the slow tango of Mayweather Pacquiao where both guys left without a scratch.