Plommer please pay back your debt to IAG

Chickadee

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So he'd been stringin for $350 for months and you front him another $850?

Am I reading that.

No Plommer owed her initially 400 dollars

He paid back 50 dollars

He then said he had money tied up at a Bovada and need 800 dollars to get his balance of 1800 out

He would then pay IGGY all the money he owed her.

Unfortunately she bit hook line and Sinker

So he'd been stringin for $350 for months and you front him another $850?

Am I reading that.

He asked for 400 in May, He had helped me a lot with bit coin and cryptos and I considered that a risk I was willing to take because of his help, knowing full well after last year, I may not see any back. There were no terms on the loan..or maybe he said 50 a month I don’t remember. THAT money I was not as concerned about, and he did pay me back 50 of the 400.

The 850 was sent so he could get access to his Bodog money that would allow him to pay me back the other 350. I know that makes no sense but hard to explain,,.it is in another thread somewhere. I would not have sent it unless the purpose was it benefiting me by allowing him to pay me back everything. However, in the end, I got nothing and lost an extra 850+ bitcoin value.

I don’t think it was a scam from the get go. Maybe it was, but I get the feeling that he did intend to pay me back but didn’t get as much from Bodog as he had hoped. I know he had a big play on Kansas City on that Saturday that he lost p, and he probably went on tilt with my money before they could give him his withdrawal. Something I specifically told him no less than three times he better not do when I learned that the money in fact would not be getting back to me the same day as initially promised.

Iag, did you have problems loaning this kid money in the past also?

Yes he had an outstanding debt with me previously. He had made a couple payments and then it sat for a long time. Then we got in a Forum war after he was attacking women one night, and someone at the Forum resolved it for him. Since then, we mended fences and talked on the phone regarding bitcoin and cats. I trusted him on this one particular deal and he sent me screenshots showing he sent the money to the book and requested the withdrawal. From then I have no idea what happened except I didn’t get paid. I’m guessing he gambled it away.

And as much as evade thinks I like the drama, there would have been no drama if he had done what was promised. He knew how hesitant I was about this.,..the whole thing sounded weird...and tho I was to be paid same day, I gave him over three weeks of being strung along before saying anything, and only then after he blew me off and betting wth money he could have paid me.

When I lent him the 400 in May, I told him I was worried about it affecting our friendship and that is one reason I devided not to worry about him paying back that amount. But I wasn’t going to just give him another $850. I expected that back and I expected it the same day. Looks like money dealings cost us our friendship yet again, It sucks.

IAG I have EVERYTHING tied up in TEZOS, DIMM,and PLEX I cannot buy formula for my kids tonight I cannot EVEN buy a 1/8 oz so I have been cutting bud in basement and they are not dry DO YOU know how that is to smoke.Gonna put the kids in a corner with a cup of water and box of lucky charms. Can you front me 2k? for a few weeks?

Lol

i mean did he lose it all at bovada taking a shot?

or was it a scam from the beginning?

Ohhhhhh. FTR, ..it was Bodog...remember that thread you guys were talking about it and he said he got his stuff straightened out and his money accessed? Then he said “thanks you know who you C*nt.” He was thanking me for helping him access that money. He did send me a screen shot of an account with money in it and it had a withdrawal request in. Thing is he initially told me he could pay the same day. But when he went to withdraw he sent m a screenshot saying it would take 48 hours to process. I don’t know if it really takes that long but it said two days. Then he told me it would be three days. And then he didn’t have it. don’t really think it was a scam from the start. He either gambled it away before they could send it to him, or he got it and paid someone else back or did something else with it.

Of course it could have been bs from the start, but I have a feeling he just fucked up.

If he sent them BTC and then requested payment in BTC same day, would they really hold 72 hours before letting him withdraw?

Well he initially blew me off and finally answered , and I told him he was making me nervous. He said I had a right to be nervous and he couldn’t sleep for two nights cuz didn’t know how to face me, Never did get the story really other than my money was gone....told me he would be getting some money for his birthday the next week, and was selling something on Craigslist or something. Didn’t hear back, texted him and then he said it would be end of month. Then at end of month he texted me and said he would contact me yesterday, but he didn’t even though he was posting here. I texted him 4-5 times yesterday and today and no response..calls went right to voice mail.

What is he fucking 12 and selling shit he got for presents from his parents... jfc...

This is the equivalent of people dealing with Brock.  In hindsight its obvious what was going to happen but you did it anyway. 

IF it makes you feel any better. He probably spent his birthday money on a low class whore that he rode his bike to in a dumpy back ally. 

That was Broke on his way to the low class whore, he just had to stop by the golf course first to make himself feel better before going down that ally...