Plommer please pay back your debt to IAG

Chickadee

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More like an F-, at this point.

But, IAG, you should have also known better. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Oh I’m well aware. Don’t you remember my post in your book title thread? I should have known better, but I really thought it was like a two hour turn around thing (because that is what he told me). Bodog literally called him when we were talking, he had posted about the whole deal. He is many things, but never recall him being a liar. The problem was, I’m guessing, that he could not control himself with the money sitting in the account for days.

sorry to hear. hes still around at sbr, keeping a lower profile though

Yeah. He has been around here too posting under Johnny on the Spot. He might have slid thru but couldn’t help himself from going after

Fairwarning and Plommer ha.

Steve if u are reading this, it’s not to late to update your credit rating from stiff to slow pay!

Oh I’m well aware. Don’t you remember my post in your book title thread? I should have known better, but I really thought it was like a two hour turn around thing (because that is what he told me). Bodog literally called him when we were talking, he had posted about the whole deal. He is many things, but never recall him being a liar. The problem was, I’m guessing, that he could not control himself with the money sitting in the account for days.

$850 is probably more than that guy ever has in his hand at one time in years. Again, obviously hindsight, so please don't take personal but do you really think if he had money just sitting there in Bovada that he would have "forgot" or let it sit there for any amount of time. Due to your previous kind nature he picked you as easy target and it worked. 

Not the end of the world as I imagine $1200 bucks isn't going to change your life. I would say karma comes around for guy but looking at what he states about his own life it looks like it already has. 

$850 is probably more than that guy ever has in his hand at one time in years. Again, obviously hindsight, so please don't take personal but do you really think if he had money just sitting there in Bovada that he would have "forgot" or let it sit there for any amount of time. Due to your previous kind nature he picked you as easy target and it worked.

Not the end of the world as I imagine $1200 bucks isn't going to change your life. I would say karma comes around for guy but looking at what he states about his own life it looks like it already has.

Idk. He sent me a screen shot showing about 1800 or so in there after he supposedly sent my bitcoin to them. I dk if that were US or Canadian or what. And he sent one showing the withdrawal request. I didn’t request any of that..He even posted in that thread about it. I questioned him about it at length because of course the whole thing made no sense. That part was actually true, or he’s not even close to the person I thought I knew....who I realize is not a saint by any means. I was actually thinking Bodog was just telling him that to get him to make a deposit to cover a negative balance with them. I was more worried about them than him initially.

Joey how long has it been since you have heard from him?

The foundation for all future stiffs.

Lol. I just looked at the screen shots again. He sent me blockchain info too. He did send money to Bodog. What happened after that I dk. All he said was he fucked up, he was a fuck up as always, or something like that.

Idk. He sent me a screen shot showing about 1800 or so in there after he supposedly sent my bitcoin to them. I dk if that were US or Canadian or what. And he sent one showing the withdrawal request. I didn’t request any of that..He even posted in that thread about it. I questioned him about it at length because of course the whole thing made no sense. That part was actually true, or he’s not even close to the person I thought I knew....who I realize is not a saint by any means. I was actually thinking Bodog was just telling him that to get him to make a deposit to cover a negative balance with them. I was more worried about them than him initially.

Joey how long has it been since you have heard from him?

Sept 16 was the last I heard from him

Sometimes you get hit with the pendulum.

Lol. You can budget all you want, but reality was you can’t live on whatever little he was and afford to gamble..,ever. Once you get behind, virtually impossible to catch up. He had probably long since sold anything of value.

I was actually surprised when he messaged me a couple months ago to send me the $50 on the $400 loan.

The Canadian cucks that post here won't bash him either because they wave the same gay flag.....yeah I'm talking about Dingo and Billy....then you have the woman's hater club members Rito and Monkeyfvcker who won't call him a stiff either.....

Dingo has weighed in plenty.

Lol. You can budget all you want, but reality was you can’t live on whatever little he was and afford to gamble..,ever. Once you get behind, virtually impossible to catch up. He had probably long since sold anything of value.

I was actually surprised when he messaged me a couple months ago to send me the $50 on the $400 loan.

except donuts computer. that just recently came to market.