Plommer please pay back your debt to IAG

Chickadee

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wondering if Plommer made good on his payment plan?

Lol I texted him this morning. No response. The thing that makes me maddest is the BTC I gave him is now worth $500 more than a month ago when I gave it to him for “a couple of hours.”

I hope he does come back....after he makes things right of course....but I don’t see that happening, for reasons I cannot disclose.

Lol I texted him this morning. No response. The thing that makes me maddest is the BTC I gave him is now worth $500 more than a month ago when I gave it to him for “a couple of hours.”

I hope he does come back....after he makes things right of course....but I don’t see that happening, for reasons I cannot disclose.

For reasons you can not disclose?

Hmmm.....

did he ever clear up the first person who bailed him out when he was stiffing you the first time?

It is my understanding that he did not. Obviously I did not have this knowledge when I gave him this last deal, I asked that person later, as I was told it was being paid monthly.

It is my understanding that he did not. Obviously I did not have this knowledge when I gave him this last deal, I asked that person later, as I was told it was being paid monthly.

All the people that got ripped off by Plommer should chip in for guy that fixes these things

You might not get Paid but you can get satisfaction in other ways!