Mandalay terrorist- He chased payouts and perks

sugardaddy

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm awaiting to see how he handled his income on tax returns, hopefully this comes out............he should have reported his signers and/or written off tons because of these signers accumulated...........interested to see if he possibly didn't do either.

there were 12 signers

I'm awaiting to see how he handled his income on tax returns, hopefully this comes out............he should have reported his signers and/or written off tons because of these signers accumulated...........interested to see if he possibly didn't do either.

He was a former IRS agent I think...he would know what he SHOULD do. Who knows what he did do.

Gambling destroys lives

Yes it does.

I've not in all my years come across a gambler who has beat the game. Some lose monetarily, some lose by isolating themselves from the world around them, some lose from their own complete misunderstanding of their venture, some lose from or develop secondary addiction, there are so many ways to be consumed by gambling.

The forums are an excellent microcosm of this phenomena. The culture of losing.

Yes it does.

I've not in all my years come across a gambler who has beat the game. Some lose monetarily, some lose by isolating themselves from the world around them, some lose from their own complete misunderstanding of their venture, some lose from or develop secondary addiction, there are so many ways to be consumed by gambling.

The forums are an excellent microcosm of this phenomena. The culture of losing.

lol