Hey Guys!

RamFan

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

100% fact Hotter girlfriend than any and all of you flyover country cretins

Sleepy, ajt and timely are confirmed to all be a A person who’s sexuality I admire

I clown all of you losers in every way lol

You have no girlfriend, you are indeed a polesmoker.  You don't surf and don't have a trust fund.  Calls guys "Belly".  In fact I would bet money right now that you have at least half a shit hanging out of you ass that is going to perma-stain your mom's downstairs futon if you don't learn to wipe yourself properly. 

You have no girlfriend, you are indeed a polesmoker.  You don't surf and don't have a trust fund.  Calls guys "Belly".  In fact I would bet money right now that you have at least half a shit hanging out of you ass that is going to perma-stain your mom's downstairs futon if you don't learn to wipe yourself properly.

kewl story ya lil bitch A person who’s sexuality I admire boy

no shit if i had a really hot gf you know what i'd be doing?

creating ghosts on a 10 man forum and bragging to people that don't gamble how much money I win

kewl story ya lil bitch A person who’s sexuality I admire boy

Didn't you just post that exact thing a couple of minutes ago elsewhere? 

Let me recap:  Homosexual human being , tosses salad, calls a MLB guy "Belly", claims fake family money, and doesn't wipe his ass at all. You are a fruity pebble motherfucker.

Didn't you just post that exact thing a couple of minutes ago elsewhere? 

Let me recap:  Homosexual human being , tosses salad, calls a MLB guy "Belly", claims fake family money, and doesn't wipe his ass at all. You are a fruity pebble motherfucker.

Nope

But what IS true is that you pack fudge

Sorry brah. It's just a fact

:laugh