Vice President Mike Pence leaves Colts game over protests during anthem

Cop

You're welcome Kinger. However your PM "Please, please rip that imbecile Cop a new asshole this morning, Paddy" is overstated. One "please" would have been enough, or none at all. 

As you can see, I'm on it. And he's pretending to be chicken little "Puck, puck puckaw. Tilt Alert, Tilt Alert, the sky is falling". Which, I suppose, it is. On him.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We should have a crowd watching Cop now...this just up at Peeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcloud 
After a scolding from Cassius Clay, I decided to wander over to TGF to see if there is any news worth reporting. At the top of the forum is this little jewel - 

http://forum.thegamblingforum.com/in...abe-or-timely

kinger -

Drop back. Cop is the punching bag at the moment in the Pence homos out of Colts game thread.

Great post, Timely.

do you think rosa parks was protesting the public transportation system? jfc pal, at least use some logic when ridiculing others.

rosa was protesting inequality for blacks, not the bus system. she used that merely as a platform.

We all know what they are protesting about. Many Americans don't approve of using our anthem and the brave men and women who gave their lives for this country as a platform for your social justice crusade. If it's not about the anthem then they should have no problem standing.

We all know what they are protesting about. Many Americans don't approve of using our anthem and the brave men and women who gave their lives for this country as a platform for your social justice crusade. If it's not about the anthem then they should have no problem standing.

since when were troops more american than me or you? since when do troops own the anthem and the flag and not the american people as a whole? it's all nonsense. no one was ever protesting the flag or the anthem; they were protesting what those things were supposed to stand for, equality, and the fact the country hasn't been honoring that commitment. i'm not a dope pal, you can't attempt to change the meaning with me; i understand the protests, and understand they have every right to peacefully protest and seek a platform for equality. 

Was she at work?

She was going to work Teddy. I'd keep my head down for a year or so here. This hasn't been your best few days. You're indelibly linked with McRaiders now, and once again, your conduct has resulted in the conversation coming back to the relationship between you and Harley. 

Nice photo. Were you at work?

post-6901-0-25699500-1507575004_thumb.jpg

They have time to kneel before the game ,after the game and even during the game. Dont pretend it has nothing to do with the anthem.

lol you're so lost, you can't be found again. singing a song doesn't make you a patriot, sorry. it doesn't make you more american than them. exercising your rights and freedoms is the most american thing someone can do. now go mow your lawn.

since when were troops more american than me or you? since when do troops own the anthem and the flag and not the american people as a whole? it's all nonsense. no one was ever protesting the flag or the anthem; they were protesting what those things were supposed to stand for, equality, and the fact the country hasn't been honoring that commitment. i'm not a dope pal, you can't attempt to change the meaning with me; i understand the protests, and understand they have every right to peacefully protest and seek a platform for equality.

They don't have a right to harm someone's private business.

you are wrong, they have no right to protest on a owner time, let them do it on their own  time, that where you are wrong

of course they do lol

if the entire cowboys team kneels next week, you wanna bet the cowboys don't forfeit? 

you have a right to do as you please and they have a right to fire you if they please. problem for the nfl is the players are 10000 times more valuable than the owners. 

on owner time lol

They don't have a right to harm someone's private business.

uh, of course they do. there is nothing in their contract that states they have to stand for the national anthem. nothing in the league policy. If the owners want to release them for doing it, they have that right... they also realize that without players they make zero dollars and zero dollars is a lot less than whatever you believe they've lost due to the protests. Fact is this... NFL popularity was in decline for a plethora of reasons; the protests being a very very small percentage of that.

of course they do lol

if the entire cowboys team kneels next week, you wanna bet the cowboys don't forfeit?

you have a right to do as you please and they have a right to fire you if they please. problem for the nfl is the players are 10000 times more valuable than the owners.

on owner time lol

The customers are 100000 times more valuable than the players

uh, of course they do. there is nothing in their contract that states they have to stand for the national anthem. nothing in the league policy. If the owners want to release them for doing it, they have that right... they also realize that without players they make zero dollars and zero dollars is a lot less than whatever you believe they've lost due to the protests. Fact is this... NFL popularity was in decline for a plethora of reasons; the protests being a very very small percentage of that.

Something tells me there are people out there who would like a job in the NFL. Of all sports, nfl players are the most replaceable.