Vice President Mike Pence leaves Colts game over protests during anthem

Cop

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

since when were troops more american than me or you? since when do troops own the anthem and the flag and not the american people as a whole? it's all nonsense. no one was ever protesting the flag or the anthem; they were protesting what those things were supposed to stand for, equality, and the fact the country hasn't been honoring that commitment. i'm not a dope pal, you can't attempt to change the meaning with me; i understand the protests, and understand they have every right to peacefully protest and seek a platform for equality.

You're a dope with a junior college education who tries desperately to come off to people as some sort of liberal intellectual

In reality, you're a dumb clown who embarrasses yourself and knows nothing about politics.

And get some fucking sun, brah. You desperately need a tan.

Something tells me there are people out there who would like a job in the NFL. Of all sports, nfl players are the most replaceable.

yeah, lmk how the strike season with replacement players went... if you think ratings are poor now, my lord.

of course they aren't replaceable. how did the XFL draw? How does the CFL or how did the USFL draw? people pay to watch the best, not a bunch of replacement players.

yeah, lmk how the strike season with replacement players went... if you think ratings are poor now, my lord.

of course they aren't replaceable. how did the XFL draw? How does the CFL or how did the USFL draw? people pay to watch the best, not a bunch of replacement players.

You're a dope with a junior college education who tries desperately to come off to people as some sort of liberal intellectual

In reality, you're a dumb clown who embarrasses yourself and knows nothing about politics.

And get some fucking sun, brah. You desperately need a tan.

Tilt, Tilting 

Term coined by right leaning Chitty Room trolls and used when they do not have the resources to keep pace with an ideological discussion or argument. A last gasp retort to save face as the dirt starts to fall around them. The use of the term Tilt usually signifies that the user has already shit himself or pissed down his pantleg.

Tilt is usually preceded by harder hitting discussion such as "yup" or the ever popular and equally hard hitting proclamation that the opponent is a "snowflake"

Tilt may or may not be preceded by the pitiful announcement "class dismissed", depending on the urgency of required hygiene or a hug from anyone who cares.

Tilt may or may not be accompanied by a flashing red visual, depending on copy and paste skills of the user and the degree to which the user has has his losing argument shoved up his anal cavity

They're replaceable because they get hurt so much, look at JJ watt, their biggest star and now 2 years in a row, he's gone, it's next man up.

I hate to break it to you, but NOT ALL nfl players will risk firing to make a nonsense point. It may be a few, it may be more than a few, but that's about it. Even during the strike year many players crossed the lines.

Yup, it's time one of the owners comes right out and tells them the truth, That they dont have any 1st amendment rights to protest while at work, none,  that's the truth, it's time they understand it.

of course they do. jfc.

they can be fired, sure but they still have their rights. they can't be prosecuted for their protests. it's unreal how ignorant many are about the rights granted to them by the constitution. 

the players, collectively, have more power than the owners. it's really that simple. as i said, if every single cowboy took a knee on sunday, jerry jones would not forfeit the game. he's just grandstanding.

Timely would you allow one of your employees to come to work everyday with a tiki torch, white polo and a maga hat on and drive away a considerable amount of customers?

pushing for equality is not the same as pushing for inequality. any white guy who says he's unfairly treated is just a dumass. 

i support any peaceful push for equality for all. do i keep my mouth shut when i hear some guy at the bar calling kaep a nig and etc? of course. i'm not there to pick a fight or cause a problem. if i had a black bartender and he took up for himself after hearing that? i certainly wouldn't punish him.

pushing for equality is not the same as pushing for inequality. any white guy who says he's unfairly treated is just a dumass.

i support any peaceful push for equality for all. do i keep my mouth shut when i hear some guy at the bar calling kaep a nig and etc? of course. i'm not there to pick a fight or cause a problem. if i had a black bartender and he took up for himself after hearing that? i certainly wouldn't punish him.

Ahh so you decide who can protest inequality and who can't. Got it.

who said i decide. a protest inciting violence is not a constitutional right. a peaceful protest is. the tiki torch white supremacists saying blood and soil and down with the jews was not a peaceful protest; sorry.

It most certainly was peaceful until the leftist mob showed up the next day