200 million dollars a year in coin in

WVU

This is what the Vegas shooter said he was churning through video poker machines back in 2013.  He claims he was the biggest video poker player in the world:

He described himself as being, at one point, the "biggest video poker player in the world."
"How do I know that?" Paddock asked rhetorically. "Because I know some of the video poker players that play big. Nobody played as much and as long as I did."
At the height of his play in 2006, he testified, "I averaged 14 hours a day, 365 days a year."
"I'll gamble all night," he said. "I sleep during the day."
Asked if he ever visited the hotel pool, Paddock replied, "I do not do sun."
Paddock said he rarely drank alcohol when he gambled, because "at the stakes I play, you want to have all your wits about you, or as much wit as I have."
"Each time I push the button, it will range from $100 to $1,350," he said.
A lawyer asked how much he could end up betting on a given night.
"A million dollars," Paddock replied.
"That's a lot of money," the lawyer said.
"No, it's not," Paddock said.

Looking at the payout percentages, he was right in that "No, it's not."

Say he has a "normal" night playing Deuces Wild.

$1,000,000 x (1-0.990251) = -$9,947

There are plenty of people here who punt that playing poker and sportsbetting, besides video poker, blackjack, and other table games.

Not me, but there are others.

On MID-high limits such as, for example, $5 FIVE-PLAY, one is risking $125 per hand........at 600 hands per hour, that's $75,000 coin-in.

Roughly 13 hours of play on a $5 FIVE-PLAY will generate roughly ONE MILLION coin-in(13 x 75k = $975,000 coin-in)

Several, several occasions over the years have generated 500k+ coin-in one day on VP, with some days topping one million coin-in, and any notable pro over the years as done likewise(as well as MANY non-pro degenerates and/or recreational players).

On MID-high limits such as, for example, $5 FIVE-PLAY, one is risking $125 per hand........at 600 hands per hour, that's $75,000 coin-in.

Roughly 13 hours of play on a $5 FIVE-PLAY will generate roughly ONE MILLION coin-in(13 x 75k = $975,000 coin-in)

Several, several occasions over the years have generated 500k+ coin-in one day on VP, with some days topping one million coin-in, and any notable pro over the years as done likewise(as well as MANY non-pro degenerates and/or recreational players).

RMI plays $5 TEN-PLAY or $10 FIVE-PLAY at the Wynn...............so in his case, he's producind double the coin-in as stated above, or roughly 150k per hour.

They also have $10 TEN-PLAY, and I'm sure the SHOOTER put hoards of hours in on that..............with that game, one can generate roughly 300k coin-in per hour.

RMI plays $5 TEN-PLAY or $10 FIVE-PLAY at the Wynn...............so in his case, he's producind double the coin-in as stated above, or roughly 150k per hour.

They also have $10 TEN-PLAY, and I'm sure the SHOOTER put hoards of hours in on that..............with that game, one can generate roughly 300k coin-in per hour.

The SHOOTER was banned from drawings at Wynn after winning a few and then winning a big one valued at 125Kish.............

More than a handful of pros have been banned from drawings at the Wynn

Imo, the shooter is probably understating his yearly volume of coin-in some years at 200 million, if he indeed stated that.................

.................assuming this because of what he stated, if true(playing 8-14 hours a day nearly everyday of the year) and knowing somewhat the levels he played at.