Almost 90% of The Bad Things In My Life Had Been Atributted To Gambling

Dark Raver Camper

At least you gamble......most posters here don't even gamble.....Paddy is 70yrs old and thought playing an Over 7 in a baseball game that landed on 7 was a loser.....

VD just chased around posters and plays tag you're it...

Screw Andrews doesn't understand why a trainer would run a horse on the Turf even thou the horse won its last two races on the Turf and at that track...

Best of it s all 3 think they are sharp....

At least you gamble......most posters here don't even gamble.....Paddy is 70yrs old and thought playing an Over 7 in a baseball game that landed on 7 was a loser.....

Screw Andrews doesn't understand why a trainer would run a horse on the Turf even thou the horse won its last two races on the Turf and at that track...

Teddy loses 100% of his BR on 3 bets....

Fixed it for you Ted.....and as for mine yes if you look at Twinspires software only you are a donk...and I was....glad I didn't have to go to work this morning to make up for it...lol

I cried on the internet till someone spotted me and gave me a handout and 0.30 lines.

And then I lost that too