Roger Goodell: ‘We Need to Move Past the Anthem Controversy’

Cop

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Timely goes strong and Bold about things he will stand up about.....then just ask him something on the same line and he won't answer, but he will post lies about the poster comparing the two....

It's like if I said I loved Football.....and Timely said, 'then you must like domestic abuse' and then I replied with ' why are you comparing the two' instead of just saying Hell No I don't domestic abuse'

Timely goes strong and Bold about things he will stand up about.....then just ask him something on the same line and he won't answer, but he will post lies about the poster comparing the two....

It's like if I said I loved Football.....and Timely said, 'then you must like domestic abuse' and then I replied with ' why are you comparing the two' instead of just saying Hell No I don't domestic abuse'

i said i dont care about whether people stand for the anthem because its not business. Then you asked if i cared about muslims raping and marrying children or if that wasnt my business either. Honestly might be the dumbest strawman of all time. One thing is heinous and illegal and the other is not standing for a song. You've got problems pal.

I've said 100000 times they have a right too and the players who hold significantly more power than an average employee at a day job have a right to protest that ruling and face consequences or not. Sports unions - even the weak ones - are much more powerful than the average union. Given the nfls modification of this policy without union approval i imagine theyre gonna have a fight on their hands but could be wrong.

it has the potential to hurt the owners business at no costs to the player and they will have a fight on their hands. Solely because they have a message they want to get out on the NFLs dime. Sounds pretty fucked up. Theyve chosen what might be the least effective method possible.

Same thing here......Timely hates My country and says he doesn't care if someone disrespects My flag

, it's their business......so simple question back at him about Muslims and underage sex and he Will Not answer directly....

Timely....Answer he question......If Muslim fvcking Scum came to My country and lived by their Fvcked up religion and married 9yr old and fvcked them at 11.....would you say it's not your problem?

Same thing here......Timely hates My country and says he doesn't care if someone disrespects My flag

, it's their business......so simple question back at him about Muslims and underage sex and he Will Not answer directly....

Timely....Answer he question......If Muslim fvcking Scum came to My country and lived by their Fvcked up religion and married 9yr old and fvcked them at 11.....would you say it's not your problem?

pal you disrespect capitalism with your idioctic fiscal beliefs but i dont judge you for them. You disrespect the founding fathers with that commie garbage. Lol at YOUR flag. What a nerd.

I answered 100 times you dope. Its illegal and heinous you dope. Go take a nap or a shot. Jfc.

One side arguing about the right to free expression while supporting the blockade of a march to keep confederate statues in place.

The other side arguing about the need for patriotism while supporting people who fly confederate and nazi flags on American soil and want to honor secessionists.

LOL.

You really can't make this shit up.

THAT is exactly why America is completely fucked.

And every fucking one of you is a dopey ass hypocrite taking the bait from your puppet masters.

One side arguing about the right to free expression while supporting the blockade of a march to keep confederate statues in place.

The other side arguing about the need for patriotism while supporting people who fly confederate and nazi flags on American soil and want to honor secessionists.

LOL.

You really can't make this shit up.

THAT is exactly why America is completely fucked.

And every fucking one of you is a dopey ass hypocrite taking the bait from your puppet masters.

Yup

Does a business have a right to tell its employees what to do while on company time?

They have a right. If they make minimum wage, they can tell them to do what they want. If they make 25K, they can tell to do almost anything they want. When they make 60K, they start getting their own ideas. When they make millions and you are desperate to have them, they will tell you to F off at any time.

None of this is about protest. It's basically about Kaepernick. The black players are pissed that he got blackballed and they are supporting him by kneeling. They are basically telling the owners to F off. The owners know it and they are nervous as hell. They've already pissed off the players and they don't want to piss them off even more.

None of this is about protest. It's basically about Kaepernick. The black players are pissed that he got blackballed and they are supporting him by kneeling. They are basically telling the owners to F off. The owners know it and they are nervous as hell. They've already pissed off the players and they don't want to piss them off even more.

How many players you think are going to give up millions of dollar to take a knee?

How many players you think are going to give up millions of dollar to take a knee?

They have union. That's a bit of a problem.

Your problem is none of the owners are willing to give up millions by benching their black players and the black players know it. And they are giving you and the owners a big F you. They know you don't like it and they don't give a F.

Your problem is none of the owners are willing to give up millions by benching their black players and the black players know it. And they are giving you and the owners a big F you. They know you don't like it and they don't give a F.

and probably a much bigger point of emphasis than anything to do with social injustice.

There are thousands of players dying for an opportunity to play in the NFL. Unions have zero say if the players stand or not.

Any NFL non-QB truly earning "millions" would be instantly signed if his current owner were to release him.

At worst they would, if cut just sit remainder of year, collect their million(s) for 2017 and then sign w a fresh team next spring

There are thousands of players dieing for an opportunity to play in the NFL. Unions have zero say if the players stand or not.

That's true. And they are not good enough to play. The owners want the guys that score TDs.

Jerry Jones can say what he wants. But if he pisses off his black players, and they all take a knee and get booed by Cowboys fans, what do you do then when they just told you and the whole crowd to go F it.