If every Cowboys player kneels for the anthem...

MonkeyF0cker

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you mean total control? Like if they don't stand and salute the flag, they get fined or fired?

They control everything you do daily everyday. They tell you when to wake up, when to turn off the hot water, super high taxes on everyone to decrease your chance to be successful, everyone is equal, everyone has similar income, no guns, super high gas prices, extreme high taxes on everything, you are vulnerable to anything negative without protection, and remember in this type of world cops don't carry guns.

Liberalism is a mental disorder...

They control everything you do daily everyday. They tell you when to wake up, when to turn off the hot water, super high taxes on everyone to decrease your chance to be successful, everyone is equal, everyone has similar income, no guns, super high gas prices, extreme high taxes on everything, you are vulnerable to anything negative without protection, and remember in this type of world cops don't carry guns.

Don't forget they also put cameras in your house so they can stare at your peepee

The 8th grade girls at the athletic program I am involved in had their last home game tonight.

We try to make it nice, have them come through a split banner one by one, announce their name. They get a rose and they give it to their mom and take pictures and what not. We announce the visitors, then do the national anthem. Someone had the anthem qued up on their phone and I just hold it by the mic.

The version was recorded too low or something, i wasn't getting a lot of volume coming from our audio. It was pretty weak.

But then softly, from the kids area on the stage it came first.

Singing

The rest of the gym quickly joined in. Full out singing, it got loud.

I thanked the crowd for turning a low volume recording into the best rendition I'd ever heard.

I hugged a few people as I made my way to the back door to go fight back a few tears.

Just an awesome experience. Never will forget it.