Deshaun Watson

Timely Hitting

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's having the best rookie season of all time...

He's the Easy MVP of the NFL ...

He will win multiple MVP's and Super Bowls...

I'm overly critical of Black qb's but I've never seen a qb line this...way better than RG111 hype which I sniffed out after game 1

Simmer down Teddy, he looks great so far, but so did Dax last year.  Let's give him a few years before he is anointed the next Tom Brady

He's been great so far. So not going to discount his short NFL resume.

But I've been around too long to make the mistake of crowning a guy the next great thing after just a half a season worth of games.

Countless examples of guys who tore up the league for a short stretch, only to either fizzle out or turn out to be no better than an average NFL QB.

If you have any weakness in your game at all, NFL coordinators will eventually find and expose it.

I'll admit this one has a different feel to him. My gut says he's gonna be solid for years to come.

People were saying Wentz was a bum around this time last year too. But if you watched him, there was little doubt he would be an elite QB. In watching Watson, I don't see him being a better NFL QB than Wentz down the road. He doesn't have the arm strength and accuracy to even come close to comparing him to a guy like Rodgers.

Wentz has more interceptions though

Simmer down Teddy, he looks great so far, but so did Dax last year. Let's give him a few years before he is anointed the next Tom Brady

Dax also had Zeke and best Oline in the game...

I may be biased cuz i scooped Deshaun in fantasy...feel like a complete tool goin Rivers over Watson this past Sunday smh