Why did Billy leave our happy community?

WVU

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nothing against PR, but I wouldn’t be with a guy who couldn’t pay his rent.

She was a PR manager for Movistar (some phone company)

We met on Tinder, chatted for a week, met on a Thursday, 2 beers and fucked. Told her to stay the night. Woke her up with my face between her legs and then made her breakfast.

She went off to work and came back friday night, made her dinner, stayed the weekend.

Fell for me... who knows, I was very nice with her, and I was in really good shape back then...

You shouldnt say you dont like DEEP dish pizza unless you try it 1st.

She was a PR manager for Movistar (some phone company)

We met on Tinder, chatted for a week, met on a Thursday, 2 beers and fucked. Told her to stay the night. Woke her up with my face between her legs and then made her breakfast.

She went off to work and came back friday night, made her dinner, stayed the weekend.

Fell for me... who knows, I was very nice with her, and I was in really good shape back then...

You shouldnt say you dont like DEEP dish pizza unless you try it 1st.

I guess I’m missing the point? How did the issue of rent come up?

I guess I’m missing the point? How did the issue of rent come up?

She knew I had lost my company 2 months before meeting her, I came clean chatting before meeting...

After she stayed 2 or 3 weekends rent was due and she knew I was not working still (got a job 1 month later) so she told me to take the $ and STFU... I didnt say shit... paid her after I got a job... took her to a $50 a piece restaurant and then trip to the beach... I paid for everything, so you could say she got it back and more...

I did broke up with her after she threw a tantrum cause my friend visited me (this is a girl I once dated but she then became my best friend), she said her or me, I dont like ultimatums

She knew I had lost my company 2 months before meeting her, I came clean chatting before meeting...

After she stayed 2 or 3 weekends rent was due and she knew I was not working still (got a job 1 month later) so she told me to take the $ and STFU... I didnt say shit... paid her after I got a job... took her to a $50 a piece restaurant and then trip to the beach... I paid for everything, so you could say she got it back and more...

I did broke up with her after she threw a tantrum cause my friend visited me (this is a girl I once dated but she then became my best friend), she said her or me, I dont like ultimatums

Ok well instead of saying girls pay for my rent, you should then say girls loan me money and I pay them back some and more....if you are going to bring it up at all. But that doesn’t help your case against Teddy, so better yet, leave the whole girls pay for me thing out.