Stick a fucking fork in KingKolzig

HenryHiII2

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes i could pay your this wednesday but im chosing to slow pay you. so thats that

Which leads back to my previous comment.

Honestly man, if you would have asked i probably would have said fine. But instead you chose the fuck you route stating i have your money but are not going to pay you back for 6 weeks and theres nothing you can do.

Hopefully you change your mind and square up early as i have nothing against you and dont think ive been an asshole in this ordeal but only you can make that call.

I just didnt know if telling you was gonna be worse

now I know there was no way that would have been worse Brick...

didnt really scammed, swear on my mother things happened as I said but evenso is shady cause I should have told you from the getgo, "man i invested all your $ in tourneys" we are $150 down with $40 pending, and I have $22 of my money there, I will enter tourney xxxx and tourney xxxxx with that, you agree? no? ok,  yes? and what if i win?

that seems way easy than the mess this turned into

Honestly man, if you would have asked i probably would have said fine. But instead you chose the fuck you route stating i have your money but are not going to pay you back for 6 weeks and theres nothing you can do.

Hopefully you change your mind and square up early as i have nothing against you and dont think ive been an asshole in this ordeal but only you can make that call.

nope im bitter at the world

and you are in the world

yes you will get your money but not until dec 1

you will get a 625 western union on that day. then we will part ways end of story

Kolz you are my bro but DS not that far off...

You would have asked him and he would have said yes I believe him

I hope you dont act this impulsively next time... I know I have to work on that too... make peace with DS as I wanna keep peace with Brick

$500 or $200 not worth this ordeal

Kolz you are my bro but DS not that far off...

You would have asked him and he would have said yes I believe him

I hope you dont act this impulsively next time... I know I have to work on that too... make peace with DS as I wanna keep peace with Brick

$500 or $200 not worth this ordeal

thing is im hardened to this shit

i dont care one fuck what posters think of me

the only reason ill even pay this guy back is because hes a good guy

fuck everything else. maybe some direct energy pulse to my head i dont know

maybe fucking with my mom when shes sleeping i dont know

fuck everyone

this guy will get his 625 that i know. then im done here 

Never had a problem with you or anything you did PR, but do want to see if you keep your word on sending me 200.  Not sure what got into kolz, almost like hes trying to bait DS into talking shit so he has a reason not to pay or something.  Cant figure out why else he would keep telling him "im going to slow pay you and you arent going to do shit about it."

Never had a problem with you or anything you did PR, but do want to see if you keep your word on sending me 200.  Not sure what got into kolz, almost like hes trying to bait DS into talking shit so he has a reason not to pay or something.  Cant figure out why else he would keep telling him "im going to slow pay you and you arent going to do shit about it."

Man well ive felt like shit cause I thought you believed I went outta my way to scam you and thats not how it was...

Really just some stupid shit situation I should be smart enough to fix or evade by this age before it turns into a fuckin debacle like ours did..

Need to grow the fuck up

thing is im hardened to this shit

i dont care one fuck what posters think of me

the only reason ill even pay this guy back is because hes a good guy

fuck everything else. maybe some direct energy pulse to my head i dont know

maybe fucking with my mom when shes sleeping i dont know

fuck everyone

this guy will get his 625 that i know. then im done here

How about just paying him back bc you borrowed money from him? Or how about bc he did you a favor? How about bc keeping your word is part of being a man?

Man well ive felt like shit cause I thought you believed I went outta my way to scam you and thats not how it was...

Really just some stupid shit I should be smart enough to fix by this age before it turns into a fuckin debacle..

Need to grow the fuck up

yes, you've said this before. you'll learn that actions speak louder than words. good luck in attempt number 1 million. hope it's not bs.

also, please send me an email address either way, dont know whats happening on  nov 1st but I could get banned or deleted again... that way i can stay in touch if shit happens

also, please send me an email address either way, dont know whats happening on  nov 1st but I could get banned or deleted again... that way i can stay in touch if shit happens

rocker im planning a vacatin for you and a female friend for foxwoods in a year or so

dont lose contact with me it could be fun

i was in a hotel in tijuana but the pulse came over the border from san diego. i couldnt sleep i had to give in

look i made a name at sbr BUrgerKIng look at it i was there it happened

I have fucking had it...

Nobody cares about any of that shit Kolzig.  You think DS cares about you pissing away money he is owed because you did stupid shit on his dime?  Make no mistake about it, it was his dime, and he cares.  He may not bitch about it, but he cares.  You are beyond pathetic to even post saying "I will pay him when I fucking feel like it", but yet go on gambling.  Yea, I'm sure DS has his dick hard on when those funds are coming, lol...

You will continue to get trolled as long as you have the balls to post while still owing DS money.  Seriously, do you have one ounce of decency?  Really, your response is "Fuck him, I'll pay him when I can?"

I have fucking had it...

Nobody cares about any of that shit Kolzig.  You think DS cares about you pissing away money he is owed because you did stupid shit on his dime?  Make no mistake about it, it was his dime, and he cares.  He may not bitch about it, but he cares.  You are beyond pathetic to even post saying "I will pay him when I fucking feel like it", but yet go on gambling.  Yea, I'm sure DS has his dick hard on when those funds are coming, lol...

You will continue to get trolled as long as you have the balls to post while still owing DS money.  Seriously, do you have one ounce of decency?  Really, your response is "Fuck him, I'll pay him when I can?"

fuck you buddy

im paying him dec 1

and nobody can do shit about it. so fuck off

How about just paying him back bc you borrowed money from him? Or how about bc he did you a favor? How about bc keeping your word is part of being a man?

I was hoping he would pay and leave the forums today, sick of kids and their drama bs. Problem is he thinks he’s sharp, nothing sharp about acting like a little bitch and flaunting his lack of responsibility. People get in a jam at the worst times, it’s life. People step up for him when they don’t have to, and get treated like shit. It’s just laughable.

At least he’ll be back in the game soon.