"SBG is probably ran by the shadiest guys in the biz"

Sam Odom

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Playing at risky books whether for bonuses or to get more money down is certainly part of an advantage players strategy.   Touting shit books you have money to rec players so you can get paid is sketchy.

That would be true if SBG were presently slow-paying or no-paying customers. This is not the case. There are no complaints anywhere about SBG slow-pays at the moment. 

I remember a poster named AK-47 (Alan Karre Jr) who would do this sort of thing. He was at SBR and Peeps. 

BAUS 

That would be true if SBG were presently slow-paying or no-paying customers. This is not the case. There are no complaints anywhere about SBG slow-pays at the moment. 

I remember a poster named AK-47 (Alan Karre Jr) who would do this sort of thing. He was at SBR and Peeps. 

BAUS

The mere thought of such silliness is hilarious.

-FH-

BAUS 

So they paid all the players they stiffed in the Sebastian tout debacle?