Where are the following posters?

ronald

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fixed Juanito

Dmmd98 was a top class poster and handicapper at OGD (Peeps) for a number of years. From Toronto. He left OGD because of Raiders and some other pantyhose wearing posers and went to another forum where it was almost entirely pro gamblers.

Joey in Spanish is "Jose". or Josecito, if you suspect that person has a tiny pecker. Not that I do, but nobody has seen the fucking picures of Ireland yet.

Dmmd98 was a top class poster and handicapper at OGD (Peeps) for a number of years. From Toronto. He left OGD because of Raiders and some other pantyhose wearing posers and went to another forum where it was almost entirely pro gamblers.

Joey in Spanish is "Jose". or Josecito, if you suspect that person has a tiny pecker. Not that I do, but nobody has seen the fucking picures of Ireland yet.

True that... Juan is John, Jose is Joey... Playo is Yanks, Gordo is Boat, Calvo is KR. And so on.......

Haha.  My drinking is few and far between these days.  Pretty much strictly a Saturday drinker now.  

So your DRUNK OFTEN thing doesn't quite fit anymore.  Funny though.  Very funny. 

HAHAHA, I knew youd find it funny cause you know aint true... congrats on new job pal im happy for you... im also working with school sport programs in US now...

PR sober now too.

Don't worry friends, I am picking up the slack.

My mind says yes but my heart says no

I get my money's worth on Saturdays.  Make no mistake about it.  

You are both sinners, CONFIRMED, but you my pals, so what the heck.

Nice, I assumed you'd started but wasn't sure.  Being busy > anything else

First official day was the 16th.  Only time Ive had any time to even look at TGF during the workday since then is when Ive been on the shitter.  And thats a good thing.

TGF is a must on the shitter any time or place.  Helps pass the time if you are struggling.