Where are the following posters?

ronald

Thanks man.  Love the new job so far.  Went from being bored all day to busy as all hell all day.  And I like that.

Working with school sports programs?  In what type of capacity? 

Providing tech service for a website that especializes in calendaring, scheduling, and anything related to sport programs for high schools and some minor colleges... community colleges and shit

"Cloud-based Activity Scheduler includes FREE Team Sites and is the top-selling software for automating all of your scheduling and administrative functions.  It also provides a very powerful Web calendar for the whole school or district, and can share schedules intelligently across your whole Conference or League.  AND it shares data in real time. Trip Requests, Ref View, and other programs to deliver the most powerful scheduling/calendaring solution on the market."

Im providing support for that service, so dealing wih coaches and athletic directors across.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Providing tech service for a website that especializes in calendaring, scheduling, and anything related to sport programs for high schools and some minor colleges... community colleges and shit

"Cloud-based Activity Scheduler includes FREE Team Sites and is the top-selling software for automating all of your scheduling and administrative functions.  It also provides a very powerful Web calendar for the whole school or district, and can share schedules intelligently across your whole Conference or League.  AND it shares data in real time. Trip Requests, Ref View, and other programs to deliver the most powerful scheduling/calendaring solution on the market."

Im providing support for that service, so dealing wih coaches and athletic directors across.

Nice.  Good luck with the venture. 

lil diabler growing up in front of our very eyes.  last year was deemer son and now diabler.

Haha.  The prior job I was in for the past 3+ years was an administrative one.  But I was 2nd on the food chain in the department.  Thats why I was so bored at work half the time.

Someone at another school finally realized the talent and made me the man.   :cigar

Was gonna leave you alone, like your ex wife did.... but figure I’ll engage.

Why don’t you tell us again how you have life clocked as a pro gambler and your biggest gamble was marrying a woman who cheated on you

the funniest thing here is how you don't realize my sacarasm is on your side

Put down the bottle and speak english.

So, you in law school when started forums like 8 years ago, yes?

Retards claim you still in school now, so I lol claim you in 8th year of law school (obviously you know this isn't possible).

You blow up for some reason thinking I'm making fun of you and not the idiot on the other side.    

Need another language or what?

Dmmd98 was a top class poster and handicapper at OGD (Peeps) for a number of years. From Toronto. He left OGD because of Raiders and some other pantyhose wearing posers and went to another forum where it was almost entirely pro gamblers.

Joey in Spanish is "Jose". or Josecito, if you suspect that person has a tiny pecker. Not that I do, but nobody has seen the fucking picures of Ireland yet.

Met DMMD98 at a Rx bash, nice guy.  He was a good soccer capper if I remember.

So, you in law school when started forums like 8 years ago, yes?

Retards claim you still in school now, so I lol claim you in 8th year of law school (obviously you know this isn't possible).

You blow up for some reason thinking I'm making fun of you and not the idiot on the other side.

Need another language or what?

I work at a YMCA. Idk why people say I’m a lawyer