Tell me about the Bucks chances

Teddy kgb

I can't spot NBA talent beyond knowing who's a Super Star and who sucks...

With that said I love The Greek Freak and want to invest on them at +950 to come out if the East....LeBron can't possibly go 8yrs in a row can he?

Tell me about the rest of the team and if you think it's a good bet...

Where's Milwaukee Mike when you need him?

I realize Cavs business model is to simply have full roster entering the tournament but I think this is the year they come up short.

They for sure better hope IThomas gets on the floor soon because without him they are frankly a pretty ho-hum lineup that will struggle to stay above .500

I like Washington more than them. Giannis is great and jabari coming back helps but he's comimg off his second ACL and may need more time to fully get back.

They have absolutely zero post presence, and no team giving big minutes to thon maker, henson and monroe is winning the east imo. I like toronto and washington more after the cavs which is a given.

I realize Cavs business model is to simply have full roster entering the tournament but I think this is the year they come up short.

They for sure better hope IThomas gets on the floor soon because without him they are frankly a pretty ho-hum lineup that will struggle to stay above .500

No team with lebron james playing in a historically weak east is going to struggle to stay above .500.

cavs can sleepwalk to a 50 win season, even without Thomas

I think Raps are the 2nd best team in the east

Well actually they have 17 games til then, but I get your point

Sincerely appreciate legit NBA chat....not much here at TGF and my longtime port - the Rx - has become a melting pot of social grievances so no longer a viable web stop

My bad, tried to do the counts on the train home.

LeBron has dominated the east with worse talent. I like the overall talent of washington more but lebron still the favorite to come out of the east until its taken from him.

This might be the worst shape the east has been in my lifetime and thats saying something given how weak its been for the past decade.

Think of the pg's who won't make the all star game if it was still east vs west lol and the ones that will in the east.