Anyone here ride a motorcycle?

HenryHiII2

Ex BF had one. Went on one ride....Scared the shit out of me. Haven’t been on one since.

My dad used to have a nice motorcycle collection when I was growing up. First time you took me for a ride, he went 100 mph down a residential street on an old Harley KNUCKLEHEAD and it scared me for life. He actually almost died when my mom was pregnant with me riding as well.

My little brother got a Ducati was he was 21 or so. My mom

Cried and begged him not to keep it. Got his license and all that and 2nd time he took it out, laid it down and never rode

It again.

Needless to say, would never own one. I get nervous for other people in the morning when see them lane splitting. Riding a motorcycle on the freeway is -ev for living.

My dad used to have a nice motorcycle collection when I was growing up. First time you took me for a ride, he went 100 mph down a residential street on an old Harley KNUCKLEHEAD and it scared me for life. He actually almost died when my mom was pregnant with me riding as well.

My little brother got a Ducati was he was 21 or so. My mom

Cried and begged him not to keep it. Got his license and all that and 2nd time he took it out, laid it down and never rode

It again.

Needless to say, would never own one. I get nervous for other people in the morning when see them lane splitting. Riding a motorcycle on the freeway is -ev for living.

How badly was ur bro hurt when he dropped his bike?