If You On The Committee, Who Are Your Top 4 Right Now?

BGS 9.5

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barely beating Purdue and Illini by just 14 qualifies as a loss :deemer

I would still put Penn State ahead of Clemson because they only lost by 1 to Ohio State. Ohio State and Oklahoma too. Clemson would be pretty much screwed. Wisconsin will wind up getting beat by Penn State or Ohio State so would be unlikely to make it anyway. If they beat them, they are automatic in my book.

I would still put Penn State ahead of Clemson because they only lost by 1 to Ohio State. Ohio State and Oklahoma too. Clemson would be pretty much screwed. Wisconsin will wind up getting beat by Penn State or Ohio State so would be unlikely to make it anyway. If they beat them, they are automatic in my book.

Penn St is effectively done unless Ohio St somehow loses 2 more games. No way PSU gets in without even making the conference title game. Sure Ohio St did last year, but circumstances are different, and Penn St ain’t no Ohio St perception wise.

There’s a reason the adjusted odds on PSU are sitting in the 50-1 range. They’re done.

Penn St is effectively done unless Ohio St somehow loses 2 more games. No way PSU gets in without even making the conference title game. Sure Ohio St did last year, but circumstances are different, and Penn St ain’t no Ohio St perception wise.

There’s a reason the adjusted odds on PSU are sitting in the 50-1 range. They’re done.

The question is who I would put in. I would piss the hell out of everybody if I was running the world.

Anyone who puts Ohio St ahead of Oklahoma is a fucking jerk off

Well, than you lack of college football knowledge, coupled with your losing gambling knowledge = fucking jerk off. Really, because they beat tOSU in week 3?

Much like your so-called professional betting career, you are clueless

Oklahoma ahead of tOSU  :laugh

Well, than you lack of college football knowledge, coupled with your losing gambling knowledge = fucking jerk off. Really, because they beat tOSU in week 3?

Much like your so-called professional betting career, you are clueless

Oklahoma ahead of tOSU  :laugh

How about an ACC Champion Clemson team who’s only loss would’ve been where they lost their QB?

How the fuck is Ohio St ahead of Oklahoma in ANYONE'S mind???

You're a complete fool to not base equal records and a loss to that opponent as anything but the equalizer

LOLOLOL

If you think for 1 minute Oklahoma is going to be ranked ahead of Ohio State you are flat out dumb.  You just are, and I can't help you.

Because they beat them ages ago, and then lost at home as a 31 point favorite?  And tOSU beats #2 later in the season?

Common Brock, I know you are brighter than this