There is no moral and intellectual center to this place...

Dr. Paddy

Your thoughts on these issues...multiple choice  

9 members have voted

1. 1. I have indicated my approval or disapproval of the following suggestions below

• There is no moral centre to this place (don't check if you believe there is)
    • There is no intellectual centre to this place (don't check if you believe there is)
    • Neither of those things are necessary for the type of forum I want to post at
  2. 2. Forum content and mods...

• The content mix, politics, personal aggrandizement, and posting meaningless theories about betting is about right
    • I don't think many people come here to talk about betting, or see who bets what
    • I like knowing about Teddy's other life, and being able to put a face to the guy riding him
    • I like to see racists and stiffs and dullards put to the sword by the smart people here
    • I consider Henry Hill to be one of the smart people
    • I consider Meatman to be the dumbest and most despicable poster in Forumville
    • I think King Revolver is a good mod
    • I think Mike Yanks is a good mod
    • I think Boatboatboat is a good mod
    • I think this TGF Juan guy should be buggered and burned. Slowly on the burn, fast on the buggering
  3. 3. Does forum ownership get any return for providing you with this forum

• Yes, I am a HR Wager customer
    • Yes, I bet at some of the banner places
    • I suppose not in monetary terms

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello TGF,

I was brought in to help clean up this cesspool. There is too much foul language and racism which scares away potential sponsors.

The boys in Costa Rica plan to turn this place into a real sports forum.

The current mod team is also working toward the same goal.

Big changes coming December 1st!

Help is on the way!

Hello TGF,

I was brought in to help clean up this cesspool. There is too much foul language and racism which scares away potential sponsors.

The boys in Costa Rica plan to turn this place into a real sports forum.

The current mod team is also working toward the same goal.

Big changes coming December 1st!

Help is on the way!

I for one appreciate the hard work you’ve done here. Let’s all make TGF great again!

I don't give a shit about what a Fake pro and a SJW think about anything from gambling to the real world......

I see ADD viewing.....does he want to make more bad wagers? I'm all ears...

And your results show it.  It's exactly why you're too broke to post up for a challenge you try to initiate... because you're a dumbfuck that knows nothing about anything and far too stubborn to ever realize or admit it to yourself much less anyone else.

Paddy is a known deviant, criminal, liar, and general See you next Tuesday .

Nothing that escapes the gaping maw in his face or vomits from his keyboard is worth paying attention to. Even John Kelly was fed up with Pattie eventually.

We move on.

Well, I was shocked by the intellectual depth and straightforward and accurate assessment in that post. Is that the dumb little kid that was run off EOG when I was "1"?