27-Denver (3-5)
    28-Indianapolis (3-6)
    29-NY Giants (1-7)
    30-Tampa Bay (2-6)
    31-San Francisco (0-9)
    32-Cleveland (0-8)

Predictions and Observations

L.A. Rams were 32nd in NFL last year in scoring and this year they are 1st

Green Bay before Rodgers was hurt looked like they might be in the mix but now with him gone no playoffs this season.

Detroit as seen last night are the biggest benefactors of Rodgers injury....before Rodgers was hurt i gave Detroit slim hope of making the postseason now with him out the chances have risen dramatically.

A couple .500 teams will make late surges in the season to get hot and make postseason i think Washington will along with Detroit. Wish i could say Atlanta but they have harder remaining schedule than Washington and Detroit.

The last two times Philly started 8-1 they were in the Super Bowl/NFL Championship.

Denver has no choice but to sign a free agent QB next season or otherwise they will suck. If i were Elway with that good defense i'd sign Cousins and try for another title.

Arizona needs to try hard and go after Cousins as well.

Will Buffalo,Jax and L.A. Rams make the postseason?   Buffalo been out 17 long years,L.A, been out 14 years,Jax out 10 years.

Jets widely were predicted to be worst team in league. That prediction was wrong.

Didnt expect Denver,Indy,N.Y. Giants,Tampa to be worst teams besides Cleveland.

There could be not one but two teams who finish 0-16 Cleveland and San Francisco

Predictions and Observations

L.A. Rams were 32nd in NFL last year in scoring and this year they are 1st

Green Bay before Rodgers was hurt looked like they might be in the mix but now with him gone no playoffs this season.

Detroit as seen last night are the biggest benefactors of Rodgers injury....before Rodgers was hurt i gave Detroit slim hope of making the postseason now with him out the chances have risen dramatically.

A couple .500 teams will make late surges in the season to get hot and make postseason i think Washington will along with Detroit. Wish i could say Atlanta but they have harder remaining schedule than Washington and Detroit.

The last two times Philly started 8-1 they were in the Super Bowl/NFL Championship.

Denver has no choice but to sign a free agent QB next season or otherwise they will suck. If i were Elway with that good defense i'd sign Cousins and try for another title.

Arizona needs to try hard and go after Cousins as well.

Will Buffalo,Jax and L.A. Rams make the postseason?   Buffalo been out 17 long years,L.A, been out 14 years,Jax out 10 years.

Jets widely were predicted to be worst team in league. That prediction was wrong.

Didnt expect Denver,Indy,N.Y. Giants,Tampa to be worst teams besides Cleveland.

There could be not one but two teams who finish 0-16 Cleveland and San Francisco

Hope you're correct

I'm a big fan and beliver in Kirk Cousins. Now let me let you in on different theories of how teams can insure they eventually have the QB they are after and need.........

Most NFL teams don't do what the Washington Redskins did and thats draft two QB in one draft.

Drafting two QB in one draft assures you that at least one of the picks could hit paydirt.

For instance.....

In 2012 Washington drafted RG3 in round one and Kirk Cousins in round four. RG3 ironically didnt work out but round four's Cousins did.

That same year Indy drafted Andrew Luck in round one and Chandler Harnish in round seven.

In 2010 Carolina drafted Jimmy Clausen in round two and Tony Pike in round six. Most teams would've stopped there and developed those two guys but luckily for the teams fans the GM was open the very next year in 2011 to drafting another QB and they drafted Cam Newton in round one. They hit on Newton.

Or some teams draft a QB in mid rounds nearly yearly like Philly or New England

In 2010 the Eagles drafted Mike Kafka in round four,In 2012 they drafted Nick Foles in round three, In 2013 they drafted Matt Barkley in round four. They hit on Foles.

New England drafted Matt Cassell in round seven in 2005, Kevin O'Connell round three 2008,Zac Robinson round seven in 2010,Ryan Mallet in round three in 2011,Jimmy Garoppolo in round two in 2014.

The Pats hit on Cassel,Mallett and Garoppolo trading all eventually for picks.

KC too high.  Leagues worst D, and not a QB that can overcome it.  

Jax far too low.  Leagues best D, not even close.   They are the closest things I've see to the Ravens 2000, with a far better QB.   They just kill people.  

Dallas too Low.   Look out for them, as long as Sean Lee stays healthy.  One of best D Lines in League.      

Jax far too low.  Leagues best D, not even close.   They are the closest things I've see to the Ravens 2000, with a far better QB.   They just kill people.  

Dallas too Low.   Look out for them, as long as Sean Lee stays healthy.  One of best D Lines in League.      

if you're going by pts/game (the only way you would say jax league's best d) then kc would be 17th/30 in defense

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/stats/teamsort/nfl/year-2017-season-regular-category-total-type-defense

good list

swap chargers with titans tho :hurray

Take care of business against the Jaguars this up coming weekend if the Chargers win against a very good Jax team then they will deserve a big jump in the rankings.

The tough thing for Chargers is they have these teams left.....

All those teams are above .500,at .500 or close to it except Browns who are 1-23 the last two seasons and the bad thing there is the Browns last victory was against......the Chargers.

vs. Jaguars  5-3

vs. Bills  5-3

vs. Cowboys 5-3

vs. Browns 0-8

vs. Redskins 4-4

vs. Chiefs 6-3

vs. Jets 4-5

vs. Raiders 4-5

Keep an eye out for Chicago in the 2h. They play a much easier schedule.

Bears doing much better than i visioned. They are 3-5 but easily couldve been 5-3 if they wouldnt have lost by 3 to Minny and by 6 to Atlanta.

You are correct slate easier going forward i see wins vs. 49ers,Browns,Packers.

Possible wins vs. Lions and Bengals.

The Bears should finish around 8-8

Correct on KC Smith is not gonna bring them back if they fall way behind in games.

Agree on Jags i predicted last year a year too soon this team was capable of this.

Dallas was a 4 point and 5 point close loss from being 7-1. However last 8 games are not gonna be easy at all they have Atlanta and Matt Ryan, a good Chargers led Phillip Rivers team,Redskins and Kirk Cousins and last three games vs. Carr led Raiders,Wilson led Seahawks and Wentz led Eagles.

So with Dallas at 5-3 they have Eagles twice,Seahawks,Raiders,Falcons,Redskins,Chargers and only one 'gimme' Giants.

2017 Season NFL Rankings After Week 10

1-Philadelphia (8-1)
    2-New Orleans (7-2)
    3-New England (7-2)
    4-Pittsburgh (7-2)
    5-L.A. Rams (7-2)
    6-Minnesota (7-2)
    7-Carolina (7-3)
    8-Seattle (6-3)
    9-Kansas City (6-3)
    10-Tennessee (6-3)
    11-Jacksonville (6-3)
    12-Buffalo (5-4)

13-Dallas (5-4)
    14-Detroit (5-4)
    15-Atlanta (5-4)
    16-Green Bay(5-4)

17-Arizona (4-5)
    18-Baltimore (4-5)
    19-Washington (4-5)
    20-NY Jets (4-6)
    21-Oakland (4-5)
    22-Houston (3-6)
    23-LA Chargers (3-6)
    24-Miami (4-5)
    25-Chicago (3-6)
    26-Cincinnati (3-6)
    27-Denver (3-6)
    28-Tampa Bay (3-6)
    29-Indianapolis (3-7)
    30-N.Y. Giants (1-8)
    31-San Francisco (1-9)
    32-Cleveland (0-9)

The NFL Playoff Picture:

AFC: 1. Steelers 7-2

2. Patriots 7-2

3. Chiefs  6-3

4. Titans 6-3

5. Jaguars  6-3

6. Bills   5-4

Close but outside picture  7. Dolphins  8. Ravens  9. Raiders

NFC: 1. Eagles  8-1

2. Vikings   7-2

3. Saints  7-2

4. Rams  7-2

5. Panthers   7-3

6. Seahawks   6-3

Close but outside picture   7. Falcons 8. Lions 9. Packers  10. Cowboys

The NFL Playoff Picture:

AFC: 1. Steelers 7-2

2. Patriots 7-2

3. Chiefs  6-3

4. Titans 6-3

5. Jaguars  6-3

6. Bills   5-4

Close but outside picture  7. Dolphins  8. Ravens  9. Raiders

NFC: 1. Eagles  8-1

2. Vikings   7-2

3. Saints  7-2

4. Rams  7-2

5. Panthers   7-3

6. Seahawks   6-3

Close but outside picture   7. Falcons 8. Lions 9. Packers  10. Cowboys

AFC #6 seed(I lean to Baltimore) will likely get in at 8-8 or worse.   NFC #6 seed may take more than 10 wins.