I’ve been having dreams about posters.

IAG

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that was actually my life

had a buddy that got pissed at me for skipping every class and then still getting better grades than him by just showing up for the tests

i skipped class and the tests. .769 gpa was pretty good for only going to class the first 2-3 weeks of each semester.

• 1 year later...

What do you mean “had an escape plan?”

exactly what happened.  He upped his bets.  He won and collected and then lost until his figure got big enough to walk away from.  It is a shame, though. It isn't that big a figure.  He collected much more than he paid out. 

exactly what happened. He upped his bets. He won and collected and then lost until his figure got big enough to walk away from. It is a shame, though. It isn't that big a figure. He collected much more than he paid out.

So basically you think he was free rolling at the end? I can’t believe that. I just can’t.

If that’s true I feel the same disbelief that Milwaukee felt about Yisman.

So basically you think he was free rolling at the end? I can’t believe that. I just can’t.

If that’s true I feel the same disbelief that Milwaukee felt about Yisman.

lot of people have shocked me by being scumbags, but none more than yisman

how much does brick owe?  i guess everyone is a thief given the right circumstances... if my kids needed an operation and i saw a bag full of money that would pay for it, would i take it?  yes

lot of people have shocked me by being scumbags, but none more than yisman

how much does brick owe?  i guess everyone is a thief given the right circumstances... if my kids needed an operation and i saw a bag full of money that would pay for it, would i take it?  yes

I have no idea. Last we spoke of it he was coming back. “Just a matter of time.”