Fork Off

IAG

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a lot of money on Kraken right now with a big leveraged trade on ETH. Glad it's a long position at least. I'd be irate if I was short right now.

Yeah. I do as well. Long also, but just the fact that I can’t even get in to SEE my money is scary to me. It’s enough to make me want to be done with this. When I can, I will move. No reason to keep there if no fork. Wasted day.

Worst part is them being completely silent on the issue, despite hundreds of reports and calls for answer.

customer service at coinbase and kraken is completely horrible

coinbase totally locked me out... kraken won't let me withdraw cash even though i've been tier 3 verified for 2 months

That’s sucks. Does Kraken give you a reason for not letting you withdraw and how long has that been going on?

That’s sucks. Does Kraken give you a reason for not letting you withdraw and how long has that been going on?

yeah they answered my email after a week saying i was now authorized to do deposits/withdrawals

and yet i've tried 3 separate bank accounts, all in my exact same name, different banks, and they immediately go "failed"

yeah they answered my email after a week saying i was now authorized to do deposits/withdrawals

and yet i've tried 3 separate bank accounts, all in my exact same name, different banks, and they immediately go "failed"

I haven’t been able to reliably trade on there in at least a week Says your trade “may have failed...refresh or contact customer support.” I have never tried to withdraw from there, but tried after the mess today. No go. All withdrawals disabled and no statements from them.

Hostage!