ANYONE HERE INTERESTED IN A 2015 NASCAR SURVIVOR CONTEST ??

sflloyd

not sure how many of you around here like nascar but this contest is pretty fun...

-You get the driver points (per www.espn.com ) of your driver per race.

-3 drivers per week for the 1st 13 races, and you can't use the same drivers twice.

-Same deal for races 14-26.

-Same deal for the last 10 races.

-Each segment is a fresh start, and you can use any drivers, as long as there is no duplication per segment.

http://www.sportsforumreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12

the nascar contest has been run a few years at tgesf.... same person handling the payouts ect has been doing it there for over 10 yrs.... his name is firegreen. not once has there ever been an issue. the only reason i signed up here was to let you know about review site.. but since talking to a few people like boat, there seemed to be some interests in having more people join the contest... its not really a big deal.. just a fun contest.. some only got in the first leg last year to check it out... but nascar was not really their thing.

the nascar contest has been run a few years at tgesf.... same person handling the payouts ect has been doing it there for over 10 yrs.... his name is firegreen. not once has there ever been an issue. the only reason i signed up here was to let you know about review site.. but since talking to a few people like boat' date=' there seemed to be some interests in having more people join the contest... its not really a big deal.. just a fun contest.. some only got in the first leg last year to check it out... but nascar was not really their thing.[/quote']

sounds good, would be a fun contest if a sponsor is involved for an overlay... otherwise it's a lot of time and effort for a guy like me that's gonna be at a huge disadvantage because i'm going to be underinformed about drivers/tracks/etc compared to the experts

:cheers

i totally hear you. we have never had a book sponsor any of our contests... we just play for the pot... but if there was a way we could have a contest at review site so many could enter from multiple forums that would be fun as hell... if if was sponsored by a book that is... or who ever for that matter... any ideas would be awesome

i totally hear you. we have never had a book sponsor any of our contests... we just play for the pot... but if there was a way we could have a contest at review site so many could enter from multiple forums that would be fun as hell... if if was sponsored by a book that is... or who ever for that matter... any ideas would be awesome

since some of us don't really know what we're doing, but want to have a reason to watch, maybe a random draw each week. for example limit the contest to 10 people and draw for numbers 0-9 each week. if you get #8 then you're sitting pretty with every driver ending in #8. get a crappy number and you might as well pray or wait until next week.

each person pay $5/week ahead of time (180) and the winner gets something like 75 cash or 150 freeplay with a rollover each week

a peddler... that pretty funny... hey bro... do this forum a favor and step up your game... 166 posts is weak...

So let me get this straight, you want to do a nascar contest, but you dont want to do it here? You want us to go to another site to do it, give our money to some clown who's "honest". I say fuck you, go peddle your shit somewhere else. Almost no one here gives a shit about nascar, and if we did we wouldn't want to go to some gay site to enter a non- contest that you are pushing to get notice.

Guys like you are a dime a dozen, big talk backed by nothing, I'll tell you what, you stick around here for the next month or two, contribute a little about a variety of subjects, and maybe, just maybe, we'll listen just a bit, otherwise take your talk and walk!

So let me get this straight, you want to do a nascar contest, but you dont want to do it here? You want us to go to another site to do it, give our money to some clown who's "honest". I say fuck you, go peddle your shit somewhere else. Almost no one here gives a shit about nascar, and if we did we wouldn't want to go to some gay site to enter a non- contest that you are pushing to get notice.

Guys like you are a dime a dozen, big talk backed by nothing, I'll tell you what, you stick around here for the next month or two, contribute a little about a variety of subjects, and maybe, just maybe, we'll listen just a bit, otherwise take your talk and walk!

mikeman bringing the heat!

my problem with sflloyd is that he says "any ideas would be awesome" and then when i give an idea for a tgf contest that would get 10 people he ignores it... so the only ideas he is interested in involve how to get more people to HIS contest