Moldy what was the bet?

5dime's has props on hockey

1st period 1st 5 min goal odds,

1st 10 min and 1st 15 min

The odds for 1st 5 min +210

The odds,for 1st 10 min -150

The odds for 1st 15 min +168

So I bet over .5 1st 15 min +168

So if you really think I'm that dumb rito thinking that it's bad line and odds you are really fked up in your head

Moldo you gotta be pretty desperate to pull this move, did you burn through all of the money you just won?

Makes you wonder when books post these bad lines if they cancel the winners due to bad line and keep the losers how they are.  Doubt any of the good guys like Hr and bookmaker do this, but the betislands and 1vice type books i wouldnt put it past them.

Didn't know he was talking about props.  Although 10 minutes being worse than 15 minutes may be stretching it unless the error is completely egregious there are no bad lines in props.  The numbers are off-screen making comparison line shopping a chore.  They have limits low for the obvious reasons. At a name book I found a -500 on a unique prop that should have been at least -2500 and fired away for about 12 decent sized bets before they pulled it and paid out without question.

Didn't know he was talking about props.  Although 10 minutes being worse than 15 minutes may be stretching it unless the error is completely egregious there are no bad lines in props.  The numbers are off-screen making comparison line shopping a chore.  They have limits low for the obvious reasons. At a name book I found a -500 on a unique prop that should have been at least -2500 and fired away for about 12 decent sized bets before they pulled it and paid out without question.

....as well they should have.

Nice work Herbie

Obviously the wager was in my favor

The odds supposed to be -220 around but it was +170

I bet +170 but it lost the bet was graded as a loss no refunds for bad line and odds

I go to live chat n see if I can get my money bk guy says you confirmed the bet n it's final

Then I tell him it's wrong odds n line he says no that's right odds

I keep telling him that it's not n showed him why he kept telling no I'm wrong and the odds are right

Stupid fucker I told him to go fkhimself

Does not know wtf he's doing why is he even working there I told him that he needs to go somewhere else

So you tried to take a shot at the book but it turns out they took a shot at you. 

We call that sweet justice.

HRWager George is CORRECT.