All the nonsense will end come Sept. 1st

KingRevolver

lol @ Sept 1st.

It will be done and it wont go live until the final version is something that we are all proud of.

We will have to downgrade our software version as the 5.0 turned out to be a downgrade from the 4.0 that most forums use.

All data will be saved, site will just look a lot better with all the features that you are used to having at the other places.

Guest boatboatboat

I doubt it Super

We could add those now, but if you look at all the forums, they simply get no posting.

if the current PICKS forum were to REALLY tale off we might expand.

But why have 15 sub forums no on post in

:clap2:

In all seriousness, we are building a whole new website under a different host. We'll also have the better vBulletin software, and we'll be much faster. All posts/threads will be kept, so that won't change.

Funny, JK says Sept 1st there'll be a new EOG too. Getting rid of all the goofballs and knuckleheads. :ban:ban:ban:ban:ban:ban:ban:ban:ban:ban:smiley-laughing001:

I doubt it Super

We could add those now, but if you look at all the forums, they simply get no posting.

if the current PICKS forum were to REALLY tale off we might expand.

But why have 15 sub forums no on post in

Can't threads be in 2 places at the same time?

Let's say every football thread posted in the main forum was also doubled in the NFL it would make browsing much easier for people who only want NFL. As well, if I'm trying to find someone's picks thread why not double all the threads in a 'picks' forum.

Hopefully the search feature at the new site is better. The one here is not very good.

Guest boatboatboat

JK seems to have taken an interest in EOG as of late.

Not sure where that has been the past 2 years.

I have no doubt he has the skill set to build and lead a great forum.

Not sure he has the motivation to do so long term.

Time shall tell.

But my guess once a few mods making peanuts are put in place and his $$$$$ keeps rolling in it will back to the same ole same old in short order.