• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At dinner in the FRENCH QUARTER

COOPS PLACE

user_60_square.png
  •  

12/9/2017

This was the worst dining experience of my life . This place is completely filthy, the waiter was an awful human being with zero respect for even my 90 year old grandmother that wanted to spend her birthday in New Orleans . We were loudly and rudely teased for being Canadian, disgusting! The food was gross and everything we ordered was cold and disgusting. There were so many fruit flies I couldn't see the person sitting across from me , absolutely gross! We tried to order drinks that were listed on the menu and when we did , we were loudly and rudely told NO! And that he didn't want to make the drinks we asked for. The table next to us ordered the same drinks but had a different waiter and got those very drinks! This place is a disgusting, deplorable excuse for a bar and or restaurant and I appeal to you, do NOT go there .

A "Must-Taste" restuarant in the Downtown New Orleans area. If you want some good ole down south Cajun-Style cuisines, look no further. This is the spot. Literally a hole-in-the-wall type of establishment, very snarky bartenders. (Use your common sense before you speak or they will call you out, LOL)

As I walked in I was immediately greeted with a warm "Hey Honey, wanna sit at the bar or a high-top table?". That enough made me feel the welcome. There wasn't much need for the bartenders/servers to explain the menu, it's pretty straight-forward and simple.

I had previously been recommended to try the Cajun-Style Fried Chicken, side of Honey Mustard, Red Beans & Rice with a cup of Gumbo by a friend who lived in Nola(New Orleans) for a while. So I didn't spend much time trying to figure out what to get.

Needless to say, this was one of the best fried chicken entrees I've had, perfectly seasoned, side items complimented the meal just right. I left more than satisfied!

A "Must-Taste" restuarant in the Downtown New Orleans area. If you want some good ole down south Cajun-Style cuisines, look no further. This is the spot. Literally a hole-in-the-wall type of establishment, very snarky bartenders. (Use your common sense before you speak or they will call you out, LOL)

As I walked in I was immediately greeted with a warm "Hey Honey, wanna sit at the bar or a HIGHCHAIR?". That enough made me feel the welcome. There wasn't much need for the bartenders/servers to explain the menu, it's pretty straight-forward and simple.

I had previously been recommended to try the Cajun-Style Fried Chicken, side of Honey Mustard, Red Beans & Rice with a cup of Gumbo by a friend who lived in Nola(New Orleans) for a while. So I didn't spend much time trying to figure out what to get.

Needless to say, this was one of the best fried chicken entrees I've had, perfectly seasoned, side items complimented the meal just right. I left more than satisfied!

had to do it sorry axl, looking like a fun time down there