New Orleans Vacation!

Brock Landers

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

according to the many forum members Brockstar gets his monthly gambling funds 1st of the month, right on time for the January 1st tremendous bowl games..

Many claim it's VERIFIED that it's the 1st of the month for his monthly allowance..

Check the DATES when he’s posted plays. Also those 5crimes screen shots of his poverty if bets are always around the start of the month.

Brock is the one that told the told forum how the dead exhusband ( a black guy according to I’m) hung himself. It was shortly after Brock and Hairline Alberta started talking. He also said the guy had a pension that she now receives.

This is indisputable.

Check the DATES when he’s posted plays. Also those 5crimes screen shots of his poverty if bets are always around the start of the month.

Brock is the one that told the told forum how the dead exhusband ( a black guy according to I’m) hung himself. It was shortly after Brock and Hairline Alberta started talking. He also said the guy had a pension that she now receives.

This is indisputable.

Holy smokes!!!!

This is indisputable.

what a piece of shit. and he looks down on others? hes the lowest of low

This is indisputable.

Living off a dead black guy's pension. Oh, the irony.