**iag/brick were you playing hq?

milwaukee mike

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i think miocic finds a way to win.  it should be a hell of a fight, and would probably bet on whichever fighter was the underdog.  You like anyone tonight JD?

Haven't really looked or bet anything in a bit. I was just thinking at +160 right now he looks good. I don't know how the line has been this week. He may get his head knocked off, though. 

• 2 weeks later...

When I do play, I constantly put Thegamblingforum.com in the chat. I know chat is busy, but even if it brings some curious wayward over, I’ll be happy! I mean there r like 1 million players each game.

Now, just to let potential funny people know before hand, if someone made a ghost and said they say they saw it in hq trivia chat, and decided to check it out, just to fuck with me, I won’t be happy or feel good.

I think 8 was my highest, the first questions are annoying. Reminds me of Who wants to mpbe a Millionaire, and the initial questions. Waste of time. “What color is the sky?”

When you guys first posted about this, I was in there posting “hi jovial, high Milwaukee Mike, TGF .com, buy bitcoin, Bricker, Kinger”. Just being goofy. I saw all the Lag, Lagggggg comments and thought it was you guys saying hi back....lol....didn’t I feel dumb when I realized it was people referring to a lag in the game.

I think 8 was my highest, the first questions are annoying. Reminds me of Who wants to mpbe a Millionaire, and the initial questions. Waste of time. “What color is the sky?”

When you guys first posted about this, I was in there posting “hi jovial, high Milwaukee Mike, TGF .com, buy bitcoin, Bricker, Kinger”. Just being goofy. I saw all the Lag, Lagggggg comments and thought it was you guys saying hi back....lol....didn’t I feel dumb when I realized it was people referring to a lag in the game.

Hahahahahahah! This actually made me smile and make a laughing noise! This happens about twice a month. Thank you!

I usually say in chat Thegamblingforum.com then when that Scott guy is on, which seems every time I play, I make comments about his eyeliner and elf shapes ears.

You know the guy. I think his name is Scott. I’m really bad with names. I make no effort to try and retain names.

I just say iag all the time