The Daily Good Deed Thread

Dark Raver Camper

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He won’t post here but FairWarning did a great deed....he bartends weedings and parties and just shared 25+ text with me helping with the open bar and said he would call me next week after I follow up with questions about what the venue allows...

Thanks Pal....

Keep ice on the modelo.

Don't cook anything.

Don't request any songs from the DJ.

Sit by yourself.

It only took me 1 post LiL'Ted.

• 2 weeks later...

This one happened yesterday and is a bit unique.

I saw the neighbors dog in front of my house. I was a lovely day, and hit about 76. Anyway when I saw the dog, the clouds were rolling in and it looked nasty. the wind was brisk. I got one of our dog leashes and got the 900 year old beagle, at least it looks like a 900 year old beagle. I go to their house and the front door is wide open, I yell in the house. No one answers. I'm a bit irked because a mom and 17/18 year old boy lives there. The dad passed away about 3 years ago and he had guns. Sometimes I hear the kid yelling at the mom, but I never intervened. So many thoughts crossed my mind Did someone break in? Was there a murder suicide? Am I walking into an ambush?

I yell more and no one answers. I put the dog in the fucking house and close the door. The check the door handle and it's locked. I checked again and push the door in and it fucking opens. I close it a few more times, and slam it. The handle is locked, but if I push the door in, it opens.

I'm fucking perplexed and walk away. The kid comes home in his car when I'm steps away from walking away and asks what I'm doing. I told him his dam dog got out and I put it back in. I also ask if he knows that his door is retarded and he says he knows and didn't seem to fret. It wasn't a big deal.

These people sleep at night in a house Stevie Wonder could gain entry in and it isn't a big deal?

As luck would have it, he tells me he has a piece of mail for me. I knew exactly what it was. It was a $28 check from a Hydroxycut class action that was shown in Informed Delivery, but not delivered the previous day. I thought someone lifted it.

From start to finish, it was a pretty strange experience.

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...