at what point does the guy who picks halftime shows get fired?

janus

IDK what you are talking about. The past three SB halftime shows have all been huge successes

Beyonce was great in NO, Bruno Mars killed it last year in NY and Katy Perry (although i wouldnt put her as high as the other two) had a good show tonight I thought. People there enjoyed it

Just because old men want to see rockstars from their childhood like Rolling Stones or Bruce Springsteen every year doesnt mean the majority of people want that. All the girls that were at the SB party i was at loved the Katy perry HT and were way more into that than the game. Katy Perry is a hugely successful star that sells out arenas all over the world, pretty sure she has broad appeal

Lenny Kravitz and Missy Elliot coming out were also huge bonuses. Both very talented people

I thought it was really entertaining.that lion in the begining was sweet.and its not about the music or song its really about entertaining and having some old fuck rolling stone up there not moving isnt entertaining.ive read a million old fuks post "these half times suck we want acdc".americans are so closed minded to even consider something else thats out of there comfort zone its disgusting.

Thanks...I found my answer at Forbes.com

It seems Perry has stuck to her word and won’t be shelling out her own cash to headline the halftime show when the Patriots take on the Seahawks, according to sources familiar with the matter. Her arrangement will be similar to recent performers like Bruno Mars and Beyoncé: the league won’t give her a fee, but they’ll cover the show’s multi-million dollar production costs.

A representative from the league declined to comment on the matter.

name some artists with broad appeal... they just don't exist. pick old rockers, turns some people off. pick country or pop, turns some people off.

missy elliott was a weird choice, she was hardly relevant even when she was relevant

agreed, on all those. dave matthews might be an example, coldplay another, there are a ton of others. not tough work. these fucks have a year to decide and they pick acts that have little appeal to the nfl audience. after titty-gate, it was what 70 year olds like, now its what 13 year olds like. how fucking hard is it to pick what 20-40 year olds like? you know -- the demographic that watches the fucking game?

Guest ChrisHarvard
IDK what you are talking about. The past three SB halftime shows have all been huge successes

Beyonce was great in NO, Bruno Mars killed it last year in NY and Katy Perry (although i wouldnt put her as high as the other two) had a good show tonight I thought. People there enjoyed it

Just because old men want to see rockstars from their childhood like Rolling Stones or Bruce Springsteen every year doesnt mean the majority of people want that. All the girls that were at the SB party i was at loved the Katy perry HT and were way more into that than the game. Katy Perry is a hugely successful star that sells out arenas all over the world, pretty sure she has broad appeal

Lenny Kravitz and Missy Elliot coming out were also huge bonuses. Both very talented people

I agree with Tripp.

All the girls that were at the SB party i was at loved the Katy perry HT and were way more into that than the game.

ibid.

unless you want to redefine "broad appeal", lets not pretend it appealed to anyone other than some dude's girlfriend at the SB party you went to. it didn't broadly appeal to anyone who gave a fuck about the game.