Bfo is going to the Effing MASTERS

Sol Aristatel

Outstanding!

Enjoy BFO

Sol DISABLER a stand up guy for giving them to you.

This is an understatement. We’ve kind of agreed to some sort of financial agreement, but he still refuses to take what I want to give.

There’s a lot of scumbags on the forums but a lot of really good people too. Dibs absolutely did not have to do what he’s doing for me.

I long ago booked flights and reserved a rental house, never had the slightest worry that he would let me use the badges. Have met him a couple times and he’s a good dude and I trust him implicitly.

Thanks again man, I owe you one big time.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is an understatement. We’ve kind of agreed to some sort of financial agreement, but he still refuses to take what I want to give.

There’s a lot of scumbags on the forums but a lot of really good people too. Dibs absolutely did not have to do what he’s doing for me.

I long ago booked flights and reserved a rental house, never had the slightest worry that he would let me use the badges. Have met him a couple times and he’s a good dude and I trust him implicitly.

If you two qveens kiss.............

:hat

Congrats  :cheers

If you haven’t been there before I almost recommend going for a practice round. Cameras are allowed and the players are real laid back and joke around with the fans. You can walk around the course and pick up guys as they come and go.

Of course once you’ve gone once it’s almost an obsession to go again, to see an actual tournament round is a dream come true. It’s literally almost impossible to get badges unless you pay thousands, and everything there is absolutely first class. The concessions are cheaper than local high school football games.

Thanks for the kind words pal.  But as I've stated before, this is really not a big deal IMO.  I entered the thing on your advice.  Had no clue what the odds were of winning until it actually happened and did some research on it.  You love golf and have always wanted to go to an actual round.  Id much prefer to have you experience that over making a couple thousand dollars.  Not even really a choice for me.  Making a considerable profit off of a friend isn't something I would ever feel good about.  

I'll let you place a bet or two for me on the NCAA Tournament.  But even that isn't necessary.  The bets will be locks though so we might as well double up a few bucks.    :cheers

Just so I understand the story Dibs promised BFO he could have tix if he won the drawing?

I don't remember ever promising him that.  I do a lot of things when I'm drunk that I don't necessarily remember though.   :laugh

Why didn’t BFO just enter the lottery?

I'm pretty sure he has for years.  And a bunch of his buddies do too.  Think this is the first time anyone he has known has scored actual tickets to a round. 

BFO

......you should try to make it to all FOUR Grand Slam events this season!!!

Still looking for career Grand Slam.

Saw the 1978 PGA Championship at Oakmont as a kid, have been to multiple US Opens.

Will be my 1st Masters for a tournament round, have only been there for practice rounds up to this point.

Would love to hit up St Andrews or Royal Troon someday.

Still looking for career Grand Slam.

Saw the 1978 PGA Championship at Oakmont as a kid, have been to multiple US Opens.

Will be my 1st Masters for a tournament round, have only been there for practice rounds up to this point.

Would love to hit up St Andrews or Royal Troon someday.

.......that's a nice resume assembled of golf spectating.

:cheers 

Have fun man. I was there last year, lots of fun. Great views, cheap beer, an experience that can't be beat.

If you need tips for where to stay or where to go in Augusta lmk.

Thanks, I can’t wait to get back there.

What day were you there last year? We had Tuesday and it poured on and off all day before they finally booted us around noon.

We’ve rented houses in Aiken, SC when we have gone before. Great little town with some good restaurants, and close enough to Augusta National.

Any insight into places in Augusta would be appreciated, have only been to the Hooters there since it’s kind of a rite of passage.