Bfo is going to the Effing MASTERS

Sol Aristatel

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, I can’t wait to get back there.

What day were you there last year? We had Tuesday and it poured on and off all day before they finally booted us around noon.

We’ve rented houses in Aiken, SC when we have gone before. Great little town with some good restaurants, and close enough to Augusta National.

Any insight into places in Augusta would be appreciated, have only been to the Hooters there since it’s kind of a rite of passage.

I was there on Saturday last year. Won the lottery so got in for just $85, but they got me with how much I spent on merchandise.

Downtown Augusta is slowly starting to get better, but Aiken is a lot nicer. Nice town with a surprising amount of things to do. Pizza di Napoli up in Aiken is probably the best pizza joint in the area followed by Roma's and Guiseppe's in Augusta.

Taqueria El Patron is the best Mexican joint in town. It doesn't look like much on the outside, but easily the best Mexican food around.

For restaurants in downtown Augusta, your best three are Farmhaus, Whiskey Bar Kitchen, and Nacho Mama's. WBK is a nice place to grab a drink too. Gotta stop by Tipsy McStumble's too. It's a little out of the way a few blocks down from WBK and a bit sketchier, but it's a great atmosphere there.

The Hideout off of Washington is a pretty cool local place, and if you like real underground local bars Helga's, The Highlander, or Indian Queen are all pretty unique.

I was there on Saturday last year. Won the lottery so got in for just $85, but they got me with how much I spent on merchandise.

Downtown Augusta is slowly starting to get better, but Aiken is a lot nicer. Nice town with a surprising amount of things to do. Pizza di Napoli up in Aiken is probably the best pizza joint in the area followed by Roma's and Guiseppe's in Augusta.

Taqueria El Patron is the best Mexican joint in town. It doesn't look like much on the outside, but easily the best Mexican food around.

For restaurants in downtown Augusta, your best three are Farmhaus, Whiskey Bar Kitchen, and Nacho Mama's. WBK is a nice place to grab a drink too. Gotta stop by Tipsy McStumble's too. It's a little out of the way a few blocks down from WBK and a bit sketchier, but it's a great atmosphere there.

The Hideout off of Washington is a pretty cool local place, and if you like real underground local bars Helga's, The Highlander, or Indian Queen are all pretty unique.

Obviously you are not a golfer.

Thanks, know very little about the scene at Augusta.

We stop at a place called Trio in Aiken almost every night we are in town. A doctor owns it who is also the team physician for the South Carolina football team and is cool as hell. Guy loves talking about sports betting.

Assume you’re a Steelers fan, there’s a place in Aiken called Harry’s Local that’s a Steelers bar. Kind of a dive joint, but the owners are Pittsburgh natives and have Steelers shit all over their place.