OT: Y'all like Edibles?

Machiavelli

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
35 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Heard of delta 8 being popular in a lot of the states you can’t get legal “real” weed but have yet to try it. I’ll order some and do a review 

It supposedly gets you about half as high as delta 9 and THCa.

So a 50mg gummy would be along the lines of a regular 25mg gummy.

Not sure how accurate that is though.

2 hours ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

It supposedly gets you about half as high as delta 9 and THCa.

So a 50mg gummy would be along the lines of a regular 25mg gummy.

Not sure how accurate that is though.

I’ve had 25 mg of real deal. .  I would say It’s comparable. Felt a little different but yet the same. Hard to explain. But it definitely packs a punch at that level. I probably took too much. 25 mg of regular would be quite a bit for me…

Ingesting a product which  calls itself “death by gummy bears” is  probably telling.

I honestly thought it would just help me sleep. I totally did not expect it to get me high,  and be sold down the street. Was out to lunch and saw the store and had heard about it and just went in to look.   Nuts.

18 minutes ago, ajt said:

I've heard mixed things about the high from Delta 8.  People who smoke a lot says it doesn't really do anything for them, so I've never been interested in it.

BF said he took a few vapes or whatever once and wasn’t impressed…..these gummies tho….Double your regular gummy dose  and I guarantee you’ll feel something. Then again I’m not a regular user. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/25/2021 at 5:00 PM, IAG said:

I honestly thought it would just help me sleep. I totally did not expect it to get me high,  and be sold down the street. Was out to lunch and saw the store and had heard about it and just went in to look.   Nuts.

On 8/25/2021 at 4:57 PM, IAG said:

I think it was $80 for 1000 mg.

That's what I'm hoping for with help sleeping. Not a smoker or weed guy, so hopefully this will work. Best I can do in Tennessee for now, I guess. These were $30. Will try tonight. 

20210918_182328.jpg