Bad news guys Bigbills life has taken a hit

BigBill365

Why don't you fucking get some new free weights and start hitting triceps harder and abs. Post some pictures to your InstaGram with your shirt off and big arms and ripped 6-pack and find yourself a new hunny. Have her fund your gambling. Maybe ask Granny for some lean protein and protein powder for Valentines Day.

Don't be a bitch. It's big bill bitches!!!

guys this sucks idk what to do.i have no money to get a place and her dad wont co sign for an aprtment.how can i get us a place without any credit or proof of income?is there a hotel type place thats like $700 a month anywer.?Ill move out of state if there is a place because theres nothing around here.Please help me find a hotel i can stay at monthly for around that $700 even if its in vegas.Its time for me to start moving on with my life because im gona lose my girlfriend if i dont find a place for us to live.Is there anywere in vegas? this is seriuous guys this isnt a bigbill fake story.

guys this sucks idk what to do.i have no money to get a place and her dad wont co sign for an aprtment.how can i get us a place without any credit or proof of income?is there a hotel type place thats like $700 a month anywer.?Ill move out of state if there is a place because theres nothing around here.Please help me find a hotel i can stay at monthly for around that $700 even if its in vegas.Its time for me to start moving on with my life because im gona lose my girlfriend if i dont find a place for us to live.Is there anywere in vegas? this is seriuous guys this isnt a bigbill fake story.

Don't you live in Detroit? You can buy a house there on EBay for a couple grand.