Bookmaker Poker

Blue

Guy has 100% legal poker steps away, but wants to play with cheaters instead... biggest sucker out there.

OK. I'm playing in a couple tourneys in a couple weeks I just wanted to get some cheap action in to see some cards leading up to my trip. Dunce. 

Whats the best site for nj residents?

PokerStarsNJ far and away has the best interface.....They get 90% of my action.  The other 10% is Partypoker/borgata.  Interface is terrible but they have satellites into live events such as the WPT and Borgata Poker Open.  WSOP & 888 are a complete joke as far as traffic.  

Also, PokerStars has a debit card for withdrawls....Cash out to the card and all you have to do is hit an ATM for your loot.  Its $3/month service charge and $2 fee for using the ATM.  Will gladly pay that for hassle free withdrawls.  The cashier page states "please wait 72 hours for processing" but the longest i have waited was just over 7hrs.  Most of the time the cash hits in about 1 hour :cheers

20180404_090452.jpg

PokerStarsNJ far and away has the best interface.....They get 90% of my action. The other 10% is Partypoker/borgata. Interface is terrible but they have satellites into live events such as the WPT and Borgata Poker Open. WSOP & 888 are a complete joke as far as traffic.

Also, PokerStars has a debit card for withdrawls....Cash out to the card and all you have to do is hit an ATM for your loot. Its $3/month service charge and $2 fee for using the ATM. Will gladly pay that for hassle free withdrawls. The cashier page states "please wait 72 hours for processing" but the longest i have waited was just over 7hrs. Most of the time the cash hits in about 1 hour :cheers

20180404_090452.jpg

Appreciate the info I used to hate there interface back in the day when I used to be a regular player. Used to play at full tilt simply due to there interface being better. Can you play against non nj,players or is it nj only? Also,whats the volume like? All,these questions are regarding pokerstars.