Microdosing

IAG

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My story....

My drinking got out of hand, I always drank heavy but this was bad, I was drinking 24hrs a day....yes 24hrs no hyperbole....5am on my way to work with a beer and a shot on my lap, leave job at 9am and noon to get beers and shots, drink on the drive home, drink in the shower and all the way til bedtime, wake up to take a piss at 12-1 am and pour me a vodka cran and chase it with a banana shot.

Ok? That’s where I was.....in a bad spot, until I heard of MD, I was scared so I did my research, did that for 3 months, interviews, tedtalk, podcast, written reviews and YouTube videos.

So I scored in October and started, 1 day on and 2 day off....0.5 grams....first time was crazy, but thank god I did my research because I still knew I was in control and it was just a trip (mushrooms btw) flowers had faces and were laughing at me, my couch had a face and was laughing, got dark for a minute but not too bad and after the trip everything in the house had a smiley face as to say they were happy for me....

Don’t know if I did too much the first time or it had that affect because it was the first time I had ever done shrooms...

Next time I was heading to the grocery store and without fail I always stop and get a beer and shot for the 5min drive, this day was no different, only I didn’t open either, they sat in my cab and I drove with my hand out the window with the sun in my face and the world was mine, I was so happy to be alive, everything was tip-top and I never popped those tops

3rd time I just stood at the back door on a beautiful day with the sun hitting my face and I laughed and laughed and my wife came out and asked me what was so funny and I told her I was texting with Spud.....nobody but You guys know I did this

So I made it thru the month and now it was time to test it out....you have to understand that I could not drive without alcohol, I’d sometimes not pack a roadie but cone quitting time I’d drive around town to find a liquor store because it was impossible for me to get on the freeway without it.....never ever ever could I not drink and drive.....we’re talking 30yrs folks

So I decided to go sober November....first day was a Friday and I packed water in my roadie bag for the drive and made it home, made it thru the weekend and all the way to thanksgiving where I finally broke and had a drink with everyone at my house who was drinking and egging me on....it was a drink in a social environment, not anything I was used to, nothing out of control....

After that I made my rule, no drinking M-T and put em back on F-S-S.....you might not call that successful but it’s night and day from where I was in only a month, and something I’ve stuck to now 3 months later and even to the point where at first I used to pack my roadie for the Friday drive and now pack a Beck NA....I’m getting closer to the point I don’t need it at all....

It’s 5am as I post this and never ever would I not have a drink in my had just 4/5 months ago and now my day is planned with working out and a to-do list that is enjoyable, not one that I tell the wife I need to prepare for first by pounding beers and shots....

MDing works and you don’t need to continue with it, I never had the urge to MD again, it re-set my brain and I believe it....all the stories I read and listened to, I believe.....it can cure whatever ills you....do your own research, tons of info online and great stories of success by many....seen movie previews of documentaries on helping drug addicted on the streets and them being re-set and that’s so awesome....

Lots of scary stories in this thread and trust me I was scared, but knowing that I could tell myself I was in control helped me when dosing, that was a big key that I learned in research....you will not have a panic attack knowing this....

Just my story.....way more technical stuff online.....GL to anyone who wants to give it a go

My story....

My drinking got out of hand, I always drank heavy but this was bad, I was drinking 24hrs a day....yes 24hrs no hyperbole....5am on my way to work with a beer and a shot on my lap, leave job at 9am and noon to get beers and shots, drink on the drive home, drink in the shower and all the way til bedtime, wake up to take a piss at 12-1 am and pour me a vodka cran and chase it with a banana shot.

Ok? That’s where I was.....in a bad spot, until I heard of MD, I was scared so I did my research, did that for 3 months, interviews, tedtalk, podcast, written reviews and YouTube videos.

So I scored in October and started, 1 day on and 2 day off....0.5 grams....first time was crazy, but thank god I did my research because I still knew I was in control and it was just a trip (mushrooms btw) flowers had faces and were laughing at me, my couch had a face and was laughing, got dark for a minute but not too bad and after the trip everything in the house had a smiley face as to say they were happy for me....

Don’t know if I did too much the first time or it had that affect because it was the first time I had ever done shrooms...

Next time I was heading to the grocery store and without fail I always stop and get a beer and shot for the 5min drive, this day was no different, only I didn’t open either, they sat in my cab and I drove with my hand out the window with the sun in my face and the world was mine, I was so happy to be alive, everything was tip-top and I never popped those tops

3rd time I just stood at the back door on a beautiful day with the sun hitting my face and I laughed and laughed and my wife came out and asked me what was so funny and I told her I was texting with Spud.....nobody but You guys know I did this

So I made it thru the month and now it was time to test it out....you have to understand that I could not drive without alcohol, I’d sometimes not pack a roadie but cone quitting time I’d drive around town to find a liquor store because it was impossible for me to get on the freeway without it.....never ever ever could I not drink and drive.....we’re talking 30yrs folks

So I decided to go sober November....first day was a Friday and I packed water in my roadie bag for the drive and made it home, made it thru the weekend and all the way to thanksgiving where I finally broke and had a drink with everyone at my house who was drinking and egging me on....it was a drink in a social environment, not anything I was used to, nothing out of control....

After that I made my rule, no drinking M-T and put em back on F-S-S.....you might not call that successful but it’s night and day from where I was in only a month, and something I’ve stuck to now 3 months later and even to the point where at first I used to pack my roadie for the Friday drive and now pack a Beck NA....I’m getting closer to the point I don’t need it at all....

It’s 5am as I post this and never ever would I not have a drink in my had just 4/5 months ago and now my day is planned with working out and a to-do list that is enjoyable, not one that I tell the wife I need to prepare for first by pounding beers and shots....

MDing works and you don’t need to continue with it, I never had the urge to MD again, it re-set my brain and I believe it....all the stories I read and listened to, I believe.....it can cure whatever ills you....do your own research, tons of info online and great stories of success by many....seen movie previews of documentaries on helping drug addicted on the streets and them being re-set and that’s so awesome....

Lots of scary stories in this thread and trust me I was scared, but knowing that I could tell myself I was in control helped me when dosing, that was a big key that I learned in research....you will not have a panic attack knowing this....

Just my story.....way more technical stuff online.....GL to anyone who wants to give it a go

Awesome Ted.  I knew you drank a lot, but didn’t realize it was as bad as it was. You are definitely a different person for the better. And you write pretty well too. I would buy TKGB autobiography. 

I truly believe you can reset your brain. Happened to me once after hang gliding over Mexico. I was hoping to “reset” again in last trip, but didn’t work out. Have read articles about this in the New York Times and so forth, and seems very promising for many ailments. I’m going to research as you suggested and potentially try it out. 

Thank you for posting. 

Many people, especially Judeo-Christian-religious-experienced-based ones, use the phrase, "Don't judge me." Or something to that effect.

Most people have it wrong. Judging isn't saying someone is fucking up. Judging is saying what God/Yahweh/The Divine/etc's ultimate punishment for the individual will be.

The "judging" that the Jesus was referring to is you deciding that God/Yahweh/The Divine/etc. has given up on someone.

I never judged you.

You know why I am on your case.

But I never judged you.

Many people, especially Judeo-Christian-religious-experienced-based ones, use the phrase, "Don't judge me." Or something to that effect.

Most people have it wrong. Judging isn't saying someone is fucking up. Judging is saying what God/Yahweh/The Divine/etc's ultimate punishment for the individual will be.

The "judging" that the Jesus was referring to is you deciding that God/Yahweh/The Divine/etc. has given up on someone.

I never judged you.

You know why I am on your case.

But I never judged you.

Maybe it’s just me, but I have no idea what you are communicating here. 

Teddy and IAG ruining Hallmark moments.

What I said was I still hate the motherfucker, but I never thought he was a lost cause.

Just using the above sentence doesn't put it in a spiritual context.

Fuck off Teddi....have a shot....or 12

See?

We both hate you. But my hate is justified. I don't know what the fuck happened between you and Screw Andrews.

He may have given up on you. With his judging ass.