Yanks @ Monday Night Raw

KingRevolver

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You realize I’m old right ? I know very little about Snapchat only have it bc I work w young people who insist I need it. Also lots of naked girls on there.

i'm pretty sure i'm older than you.  I'm guessing I have to download an app on my phone?  not sure how to do that.

yes that's the average age

so for every 35 year old there are a dozen 5 year olds... many of those 5 year olds manage to drive themself to the arena!

wrestling is always fun live, better than the brewers game last night where they were down 9-0 before we left

Dont get angry at me because you like to see guys grope each other for your entertainment....its a weird fetish, but it is your fetish so i can respect that.  Went to wrestling when i was 10 and even then i kindof chuckled because everthing was so fake, so just hard for me to fathom that a 50-60 year old like your self gets into it and so defensive when people say its more of a kid thing.

Dont get angry at me because you like to see guys grope each other for your entertainment....its a weird fetish, but it is your fetish so i can respect that.  Went to wrestling when i was 10 and even then i kindof chuckled because everthing was so fake, so just hard for me to fathom that a 50-60 year old like your self gets into it and so defensive when people say its more of a kid thing.

you hate it, i get it

keep bashing me, if it makes you feel better about yourself

so far we're up to... 1) i'm gay  2) i'm 50-60 yrs old  3) i'm defensive

none of those are true but keep going and maybe something will stick

jeez i thought i was miserable!

you hate it, i get it

keep bashing me, if it makes you feel better about yourself

so far we're up to... 1) i'm gay 2) i'm 50-60 yrs old 3) i'm defensive

none of those are true but keep going and maybe something will stick

jeez i thought i was miserable!

didnt say you were gay, I said you like to watch guys fake wrestling around in a ring wearing speedos. Also you left the forum because smoke talked about your wife and going off on me for saying the average age of the crowd was 7 years old(even did the math because you thought you would “get me”). I’m sure many here would agree you are the definition of defensive. Also kids in or out of high school and you act like it’s a stretch you could be in your 50s. Have another drink.

didnt say you were gay, I said you like to watch guys fake wrestling around in a ring wearing speedos. Also you left the forum because smoke talked about your wife and going off on me for saying the average age of the crowd was 7 years old(even did the math because you thought you would “get me”). I’m sure many here would agree you are the definition of defensive. Also kids in or out of high school and you act like it’s a stretch you could be in your 50s. Have another drink.

you're right i'm defensive, i'll give you that

but what's the point of making fun of me in thread after thread after thread, when we've never even met.  you want to say something to my face i'm not hard to find, otherwise stfu all you do is make yourself look bad

and saying have another drink to an alcoholic is also real classy and something you should be proud of

you're right i'm defensive, i'll give you that

but what's the point of making fun of me in thread after thread after thread, when we've never even met. you want to say something to my face i'm not hard to find, otherwise stfu all you do is make yourself look bad

and saying have another drink to an alcoholic is also real classy and something you should be proud of

thread after thread? Could count on one hand the amount of times we have interacted on the forums in the 10 years I have been on them. And I would say whatever I felt like to your face and you wouldn’t do anything, but doesn’t mean I would or want to so hopefully that wasn’t your attempt at intimidation. You are a strange guy. I poke a little fun at wwe and you fly off the handle.

I’m

Pretty sure by the numbers there are more adult fans between 18/-33 and 33+ plus than kids...

Everyone makes fun of me for watching it. I do t care I loved it as a kid and continued following it. I k ow it’s fake but it’s entertaining.

Is what it is. Just a like a scripted movie or tv show but with more drama.