Amazon Prime?

The X

There is nothing to set up....get Amazon prime. Plug Amazon Firestick into tv....connect to wifi or wired internet. Done

Ok I can do that but how much will it cost me per month and what programs will I get ?

Bushay was always selling the idea that you get all the tv shows ever made .....I’m not interested in Gilligan Island re-runs...

Will I get PPV’s for free?

HBO and showtime?

Endless sports from all over the world? I’d like to watch a soccer game Blanda gives out.

Will I get all this And easy install?

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I can do that but how much will it cost me per month and what programs will I get ?

Bushay was always selling the idea that you get all the tv shows ever made .....I’m not interested in Gilligan Island re-runs...

HBO and showtime?

Endless sports from all over the world? I’d like to watch a soccer game Blanda gives out.

All of this is easy but requires the time, effort, and the willingness to learn....

HBO and showtime?

This asshole wants everything for free.  

No, if you get a Firestick with Prime TV you're not just going to get all this shit for free. 

I believe there is a program you can download to your Firestick, which then allows you to get streams.  You would never be able to do this step alone, though. 

• 4 weeks later...

Nowhere near as good as they used to be

They’ve altered there return policy and they now put a date that you can return something until. In the beginning they took everything back no matter what. They’re also sticking the customer with the return shipping fee for certain items. Typical business practices. Get everyone hooked. Take everything back no matter what. And then change the policy. Read an article last week that someone was banned from amazon for returning to many items. Amazon said “that’s not the kind of customer we want”

The whole point of amazon is the convenience. When you’re ordering something online it’s not like eyeballing it in the store. You might need to return it.

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Nowhere near as good as they used to be

They’ve altered there return policy and they now put a date that you can return something until. In the beginning they took everything back no matter what. They’re also sticking the customer with the return shipping fee for certain items. Typical business practices. Get everyone hooked. Take everything back no matter what. And then change the policy. Read an article last week that someone was banned from amazon for returning to many items. Amazon said “that’s not the kind of customer we want”

The whole point of amazon is the convenience. When you’re ordering something online it’s not like eyeballing it in the store. You might need to return it.

true that, I bought a refurbished laptop and started giving me heavy shit 2 months after purchased... they wouldnt help... shop did accept a return for it and would gimme my $ back but I would still lose $200 on shipping since Im in CR

fuck that