OT: My favorite dancer at the Spearmint Rhino...

KingRevolver

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not good when lesbians want to be your friend, that means you are sending off the gay vibe and they don’t feel like you will try to hit on them or look at them like a piece of meat. Should ask Ronald where you went off on his gaydar.

There's no need to get into gaydar reading.

Prostitutes, strippers, lesbians, women who want their house painted or have broken car batteries have got kinger as a FOOL on their radars.

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

There's no need to get into gaydar reading.

Prostitutes, strippers, lesbians, women who want their house painted or have broken car batteries have got kinger as a FOOL on their radars.

:lol

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Women are evil!

according to some of them the reason they are evil is because we have been shackling them for centuries...

me? I dont like being blamed or punished because of what some other motherfukker did.

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Smash the Patriarchy!

yep, and I agree... I was just never part of this so called patriarchy, 3rd wave of feminism a lil outta control

would like to hear IAG's take on that

yep, and I agree... I was just never part of this so called patriarchy, 3rd wave of feminism a lil outta control

would like to hear IAG's take on that

Yeah. 3rd wave feminism is psycho. 

Society has not only grown but flourished with a more patriarchal system. 

As we have seen, with rampant feminism and outta control liberalism, the family unit structure is eroding. That's no good!

We're bound to become Rome if we do not fix this.

Stop having queer sex!

I've done my part.

thank you

i would like to add this...

a black dick goes in a black vagina!  not a black asshole, not a white asshole, not a white vagina

a white dick goes in a white vagina!  not a white asshole, not a black asshole, not a black vagina

**i will now be labeled as either a white supremacist, a black supremacist, a homophobe, or all of the above

I would not mind much of the stuff you talk about if we'd at least have a society that promoted the family structure more and when people do get married and have kids, that they stay together!

I'm all for letting people pick the lifestyle that they want and all that but to accept them and have a form of equality does not mean to tear apart the fabric of society and make everyone miserable together. 

Equality needs to be reframed and rebranded as fairness. This way if a gal is happy to be married having kids and being a housewife, she's left the F alone and not pressured to go get a career and leave her husband!

I would not mind much of the stuff you talk about if we'd at least have a society that promoted the family structure more and when people do get married and have kids, that they stay together!

I'm all for letting people pick the lifestyle that they want and all that but to accept them and have a form of equality does not mean to tear apart the fabric of society and make everyone miserable together. 

Equality needs to be reframed and rebranded as fairness. This way if a gal is happy to be married having kids and being a housewife, she's left the F alone and not pressured to go get a career and leave her husband!

quit making sense

no $$$ in it for the powers that be, when there's a strong middle class and strong family unit

much easier to control people that are miserable, on drugs, divorced, etc

quit making sense

no $$$ in it for the powers that be, when there's a strong middle class and strong family unit

much easier to control people that are miserable, on drugs, divorced, etc

Yeah. 

It just sucks for men since that makes the pickings of women even slimmer since they all wanna be feminist whores! 

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

I dont mind interracial couples at all, dont bother me... the typical  American ghetto black people is what I pretty much find disgusting, but EVERY country has their own version of disgusting ghetto people.

Truth is these social spaces were created by social injustice... so we have our asshole ancestors to blame...

But we cannot go on blaming dead people for present problems...

Gotta fix it one way or the other... if people wanna kill each other like animals build a wall around their ghetto and let nature take it's course...

I aint against man/girl anal sex either, if done right its a nice alternative... especially when woman is on the period and your gf is a vegetarian LMAO.