How many guys at TGF make over 25% of their yearly gross income from gambling?

Fazzer

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

fisshead, monkey, rito, hrwager george, reno marty, fazzer, ronald, boat3, sleepy, me

that's 10 right off the top of my head

You make 25% of your income gambling??? Wow. Not that you aren’t a good gambler , just figured the amount you likely make from your practice would be enough that a 1/4 of it would be a large enough # I’d be hard to make gambling.

You make 25% of your income gambling??? Wow. Not that you aren’t a good gambler , just figured the amount you likely make from your practice would be enough that a 1/4 of it would be a large enough # I’d be hard to make gambling.

winding down the business, revenue from that is becoming borderline embarassing... working only 2 days/week now that tax season is done

Reno Marty probably makes 75% of his income gambling.....collects cans and bottles for $$350 a year and sucks cock for another $650.....makes $750 picking up winning tickets players threw down on the ground thinking they were losers (like Farty)

Free room and food at the shelter.....a real pros pro

Reno Marty probably makes 75% of his income gambling.....collects cans and bottles for $$350 a year and sucks cock for another $650.....makes $750 picking up winning tickets players threw down on the ground thinking they were losers (like Farty)

Free room and food at the shelter.....a real pros pro

LOL