How much are we each getting from Wells Fargo?

KingRevolver

Thought this was people that worked for Wells Fargo opening accounts under customers names to get performance bonuses and such?

Close. My brother worked for Wells right out of college and he told us they basically pressured them beyond belief to open various accounts they didnt need.

I believe it as its same as every bank. Used to work at BBT and they were constantly pushing to put shit products on customers to stupid to know better.

I got $300 out of them. They charged me some bogus fees for an account years ago and I battled them for years. When this happened, I resubmitted the complaint and they paid me double. Then they paid me as part of the claim separately. Never surrender

Well yeah, $300 is a decent sum. 

But for KR's few lil dollars, it isn't worth it even a little bit.

It's enough for a parlay.

Is that parlay chance worth messing up the place where you bank, though?

I mean, surely if he goes and gets his 3 lil dollars and change, maybe nothing happens. But suppose he goes in for a loan sometime and someone reviews his info and sees that he took the lil check and decides to be a dick to him and declines the loan. 

Granted, maybe it's a wild scenario but I wouldn't want to take my chances for 3 stupid dollars and some change. 

Is that parlay chance worth messing up the place where you bank, though?

I mean, surely if he goes and gets his 3 lil dollars and change, maybe nothing happens. But suppose he goes in for a loan sometime and someone reviews his info and sees that he took the lil check and decides to be a dick to him and declines the loan. 

Granted, maybe it's a wild scenario but I wouldn't want to take my chances for 3 stupid dollars and some change.

If you bank with Wells Fargo, you get what you deserve.